Chapter 3

Scott: Wow! He came! He really came for us! Dude, you're here...

Scott Lang was facing Steve Rogers, he smiled very excited to see that Steve didn't abandon them, which he didn't expect and that's why he stopped smiling.

Scott: Man, you're here! Why are you here??

Scott frowned in confusion.

Clint: I told you, he wasn't going to leave us.

Scott: Yes, you said that, but... why?? I would be on another continent by now!

Sam: But you are not Steve Rogers.

Steve: Guys, we don't have much time. The cells are unarmed, we have to go now.

Steve commented and walked over to Sam's cell, he opened his cell and greeted his friend with a handshake, followed by a short hug.

Steve spied the cell next to Sam's and he saw Wanda Maximoff still in the same position, sitting on the bed, with the power restrictive choker around her neck, with no improvement in mood, even though he was there.

Steve walked over to Wanda's cell and opened the door.

Steve: Wanda?

Steve called her and Wanda stared at nothing yet.

Steve looked at Sam who made a negative with his head.

Steve: Did anyone hurt her?

Steve looked back at Wanda and he was extremely concerned about her catatonic state.

Sam: Not that I am aware of.

Clint: We don't know what that necklace does to her but she is not with her powers or don't wanna use it.

Sam looked at Clint.

Sam: Clint, you can go out of your cell, it's open.

Clint: I know.

Scott opened the door to his cell and left, joining Steve and Sam.

Scott: How much time do we have to get out of here? This place won't hold like this without power for a long time.

Steve: We have about 5 more minutes.

Scott: I'm more than ready to go then. Come on!

Scott looked at Wanda and then at Steve.

Scott: What's up, guys? Isn't it better for us to carry her out?

Sam: We need to remove this thing from her neck.

Scott: Yes, but not here, out there, right? We have to go!

Sam: It has to be here!

Scott: Why does it have to be here?

Sam: There may be a tracker on that.

Steve: I didn't even think about it.

Sam: I just acted like big Natasha, didn't I? Right, right?? You can admit... it was very clever.

Scott: Guys, I don't want to be rude but it's been about two minutes since Steve got here, we won't be able to get it out in 3 minutes, so I suggest we leave her here and the four of us leave.

Scott said looking at Steve, Sam and then at Clint.

Scott: My God, Clint, get out of there!

Scott hurried Clint who had not yet opened his cell door.