Chapter 42

Natasha: Government custody??

Natasha asked and then took her hand behind her pants and held the barrel of her gun, at the same time she took James' arm and made him come inside the house.

Natasha: Go watch a cartoon, James.

Natasha guided James already leading him towards the couch closer to where Sarah was. Natasha did not take her eyes off Sharon for a second and just like her, Sharon watched the movement of Natasha's hands and also immediately put her hand on the gun she carries around her waist in a utility belt.

Steve ran up to get close from Sharon and Natasha, he held tight to Natasha's wrist to prevent her from drawing the gun.

Steve: Ladies...

Natasha slowly turned her head to Steve and looked at him mortally, there was not an ounce of love in that look, just hatred for him to interrupt her. Steve noticed that even Natasha's pupils are dilated now, that Always happen when she goes into killer mode.

Steve: The kids are right here. A shooting will not end well for anyone.

Steve commented calmly while looking at Natasha, she snorted when Steve reminded her of the children, he ir right... starting a firefight inside the house is very risky, especially against Sharon, a well-trained agent who would dodge bullets and could make Natasha hit in any of the children.

Steve looked sharply at Sharon after feeling Natasha relax her arm a little, but she still kept her hand on the gun.

Steve: Sharon, what are you talking about??

Sharon looked at Steve and sighed, she did negative with her head.

Sharon: Guys I am really and truly sorry about that.

Steve: Sarah is our daughter and you know that.

Sharon: It is not about what I know or what I don't know. Please, can I come in and talk?

Steve: Yes.

Steve opened the door wider and Natasha put her foot in front preventing it to open more.

Natasha: No!

Sharon looked at Steve, hoping he would react against Natasha and allow her to come in to talk, especially as they became intimate in this last year, but he was quiet, which was also not a big surprise.

Sharon: Well then... I just have the orders. Since Natasha came back from Vormir with a child who was born there, there was a discussion at SHIELD about this, the information was leaked and the president found out, soon the pentagon and the secret service too, as well as the entire press. It was meant to be just an American issue, but some members thought it was a matter of international interest. The child...

Steve: Sarah. Her name is Sarah!

Sharon: Sarah has no nationality and the circumstances surrounding her birth have made the international council judge that she is not even human, they are still questioning that.

Steve frowned.

Steve: That is crazy! Of course she is human, look at her!

Steve pointed out to Sarah that was being entertained by James.

Sharon: Thor looks like Human but it's not human.

Steve: But Thor was not generate by human, Sarahh was, their argument does not make any sense.

Sharon: She was born where Natasha was dead and she was born on another planet.

Steve: We have visitors from other planets all the time. Thor was living on Earth and we have Asgardians here. So what's the problem??