Chapter 49

The kiss Oliver gave Natasha, lasted last than two seconds, she pushed him Away.

Natasha: I...

Natasha lips trambled.

Natasha: I'm sorry... I can't.

- Come on... leave the baby upstairs in bed and come stay with me.

Notrack1 rubbed Natasha's belly more firmly and even dared to lift her blouse a little to feel the texture of her skin.

Natasha: That won't happen.

Natasha warned, then she took Sarah and went to the second floor, she put Sarah to bed and then she sat on the floor and she just started crying and went back to thinking about Steve and what just happened in the kitchen and what she could have avoided and she didn't.

Natasha held back her tears and took a deep breath, then she lay down next to Sarah and practically spent the rest of the night thinking about Steve and how she feels about him and why it seems that everything she felt for him has lost so much intensity since she returned from Vormir. Is this attraction to Oliver just an indication that her feelings for Steve have changed or gone? It's all very intense for just over a month of living together and she is aware of the emotional frailties they have for everything that has happened in her life, especially after the first Snap from Thanos. Maybe even in Steve she has lean on and and now she doesn't need him anymore. No, it can't be that, but if it isn't, what then??

Natasha didn't know and she decided to just withhold her attraction to Oliver until she knew everything she felt for Steve or Oliver himself. One thing she can't do is disrespect Steve, they were engaged before the Vormir mission and even without rings exchanges, it was already decided that they would live together and maybe even marry on paper, so she is committed to him and she doesn't want to betray him.

The time goes flies, so the days turned to weeks, and the weeks turned to months of Natasha living together with Oliver and her baby daughter Sara. Natasha still remained true to her decision to respect Steve, she didn't give more openings to allow another kiss even when she desired for it to happen and even when Notrack1 almost begged for it and even with all the sexual tension that was still very much present between the two of them and the many doubts about what she feels these days for Steve too.

...

Steve: Another new house for both of us, buddy!

Steve commented when putting James on the floor of the new apartment which is in the same building as Maria Hill. Steve decided to move there, after Marial Hill adviced him to go to a safer place with James, so after two weeks of negotiating the rent, he came to move into the new home.

James ran to the boxes scattered on the floor and Steve was watching him when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

- I still feel sad that you took my red-haired away from me.

Steve looked at his friend, Wanda Maximoff.

Wanda: I'm going to miss sleeping cuddled with him.

Steve: You can visit us whenever you want.

Wanda: Why do you have to move here? So far from us! We were taking care of you two. Why you decided to leave us? Was it the mess I made?? You and the boys are very organized, I keep getting scolded over my messes. What a shame! I can be more organized!

Steve: It has nothing to do with mess, it's just that on apartment with 2 bedoos was too small for 5 people, even James being just a child. He is very active, he nees space to play and run around and the bigger intention is that here Natasha can live with us and Sarah... if this all gets resolved, it will soon be possible. Sarah and James will also have their own room and there is still one left for visitors.