The Scamander Family Extravaganza- Part 4

Queenie and Leta sat up in unison, gaping at their friend and sister. Queenie looked at her sister in shock, before she jumped up, grabbing her by the shoulders, "Newt just asked to meet you downstairs!!!!"  Tina shrugged, "Yeah, he did."  She couldn't help but blush.  Leta walked over to Tina's wardrobe, riffling through the clothes before finding IT! This was THE dress.  "Queenie!"  She exclaimed, holding up the dress.  Tina had to admit, it was a very nice dress.  It was a beautiful royal blue cocktail dress with a crochet lace bodice.  The top was a beautiful lace pattern with slightly off-the-shoulder sleeves.   The bottom was a soft satin, knee-length skirt.   Queenie turned toward her, looked her up and down before nodding and grabbing her hand, and rushing her out of the room.   Tina gasped, "Queenie!" Her little sister only turned back at her and smirked.  "C'mon Teenie, we are going to fix you up!"

-----------------------------------

Leta whipped the small vanity around to see their finished product and the three of them gasped. Queenie clapped excitedly, "Oh, Teenie, ya look beautiful!"  Leta nodded in agreement, " Newt's jaw is going to be on the floor when he sees you!" She said, hugging her friend.  Tina smiled, shyly, " Thank you... so much!"  She said wrapping her arms around her sisters.  That's who they were, sisters.  "Now, come on, " Tina said, with confidence, she didn't know she possessed, "Let's do this thing!"

-----------------------------------

(A.N- This part of the chapter is going to be in Newt's POV, so sorry for this sudden change of POV.  We will be back to Tina's POV soon!" Thank you!)

---------------------------------

Newt couldn't stop pacing around the grand foyer.  He was very nervous, he really hoped he didn't mess up the night for him and Tina.  He felt a hand land on his shoulder and turned to see his brother, Theseus.  His brother smirked down at him, "Nervous, are you?" Newt frowned, "Yes, actually," he replied, " I do hope I don't mess this up for her, I want her to have a nice holiday."  Theseus nodded in understanding.  Newt was about to continue venting his mind's thoughts before a voice made itself heard, "Well I'm sure things will all go smoothly."  He turned to see his father, Apollo walking toward him and his brother.  Newt gulped, had his father heard about Tina?  Did he not like her, had he ruined her chances already? 

His father stopped in front of him, hands in pockets, "Your mother has told me that you've invited some friends over, and has told me some things about them, especially your Miss. Goldstein."  Newt heard Theseus snicker behind him, "Oh you should have seen him, father.  He is absolutely smitten!"  Newt couldn't help the flush that crawled up his neck.  Newt heard soft footsteps and whirled around when he saw Queenie and Jacob walking down the staircase, arm in arm.  Queenie smiled, looking between him and his brother, "They'll be down in a minute," she said before nodding to his father and walking away.  

Apollo nodded at his sons before making his way to the dining room.  Newt fixed his cufflinks while Theseus runs his hands through his hair. Then they hear a faint sound, a door opening.  They turn just in time to see...

Tina and Leta.

And Newt's jaw positively drops.