Quidditch-Part 2

The teams flew up towards the quaffle, ready to defend. The commentary started again, "Oop! And the quaffle is taken almost immediately by Fleamont Potter of Gryffindor, fine man he is. Euphemia is lucky!" She continued, "And he passes it to Septimus Weasley who passes it to Marcus Prewitt, but oh! It's intercepted by Darius Bulstrode, dang!" She yelled, her outrage palpable. "And Malfoy speeds towards the goals, he throws the quaffle, and... the crowd goes wild as Roslyn Wood blocks the goal!!!"

"And Gryffindor has the quaffle again. The beaters blocking those nasty bludgers away from the chasers. And Septimus Weasley races towards the goals! He's getting closer! Closer... and he scores!" 50 points for Gryffindor! And... Is that the snitch?" The crowd fell silent as the two seekers zoomed towards the flying ball of gold. They were neck in neck when Tolliver reached forward and grasped the ball in his palm. The stands erupted in cheers as the Gryffindors waved their flags joyously! Tina turned towards Newt to find him looking at her, a look in his eye. She smiled when he opened his arms and she rushed into them. She giggled, wrapping her scarf around them both. He smiles down at her, the wind blowing their hair.

She reaches up and brushes his fringe away from his forehead and he softly grasps her hand as they make their way back to the Castle.