Boxing Day

Tina arrived back at Scamander Manor on December 26, Boxing Day. When she and Abigail arrived at the Manor, they were showered with hugs from the Scamanders and their friends. Tina suddenly felt much better. Leta grabbed her hand and pulled and told her all about Christmastide and how Boxing Day was a day to give and proceeded to give her a book, one that would soon become one of her favorites Cassandra and her Cat Gustavus. She smiled at her friend, before frowning, "I don't have a gift for you." Leta just smiled and shook her head. She turned to Newt, who had something hidden behind his back.

He held out a hand, still holding whatever he had in the other. Taking his hand, Tina stood up. Newt pulled out his other hand, and held out...

Ember the salamander.

Tina's hand flew to her mouth. She looked up at Newt, his eyes shining down at her, the same beautiful mossy green as they were when she first met him. She cupped her hands and EMber happily crawled onto her hands and up to her shoulder, her flame burning brighter than ever before. She squeaked at Tina, hiding in the depths of her wavy hair. Tina giggled. She turned to Newt, and Launched herself at him, "Oh, thank you so much, Newt."

Newt hugged her back, coming face to face with Ember who looked at him with a disapproving expression When are you gonna make a move? Newt shook his head and pulled back, tucking her hair behind her ear. "It was my pleasure, Tina! I'm just glad you're happy."

Tina nodded, taking his hands. Then she did the unexpected, she reached up on her tippy-toes and

kissed him on the cheek.

Ember's back! I know it's completely unrealistic to have her come back to life, but if you haven't guessed already, Tina and Ember are in some ways connected. Tina was sick, Ember died. When Ember dies, Tina gets better and so does Ember. I know it probably doesn't make sense when Ember is dead, Tina gets better. But it has to do with emotions and physical and mental state.

When Tina declines so does Ember. When Tina gets better so does Ember. I really hope that makes sense. Anyways, Enjoy!

Becca Eve