CHAPTER EIGHT

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I rolled over to reach for my phone to turn it off. My hand was searching, but found something else, Tom's hand. He was sitting next to me, watching me.

"Looking for something?" He asked. He had half a smile on his face.

"Yes, my phone." I sat up and looked around, hoping to see it because it was still ringing.

"This one?" He held up my phone, "I like your alarm. It's old school." It was Salt-N-Pepa's Push It.

"Yes, that one." I reached for it, "What are you doing up at this hour?" I asked, it was six thirty in the morning.

"Well, I woke up thirsty a while ago, I saw that you left a bottle of water there. Anyway, I remembered that I kind of made you stay last night and I looked over and there you were. I kind of lost track of time watching you sleep."

"That's not scary at all." I took my phone from his hand and turned off my alarm.

"No, don't turn it off, that's my jam." He took my phone and put the song again.

"Go ahead and listen to the song again. All I want is a little more sleep. Do you know how exhausted I was last night? I will never bring you home drunk. Your ass can stay wherever you are." I laid back down and covered myself with the covers.

"You go ahead and sleep. I'm gonna jump in the shower. I will take your phone with me to listen to your music while I shower. So, don't look for it 'cause I have it." I felt him get off the bed.

"Wait," I uncovered myself, "Oh, my God. Why are you naked?" I quickly covered my face. His penis was right in front of my face.

"Because I'm gonna go shower."

"The bathroom is down the hall."

"I know, but I don't like to take my clothes in the bathroom. What were you going to say?" He asked, changing the subject.

"I was going to say," I said, with my face still covered, "that you should probably charge it because it's almost dead."

"Why won't you look at me? I got nothing to hide. For God's sakes, we almost had sex."

"Almost, but we didn't." I said from under the covers.

"Surely, you've seen a naked man."

"No, I have not." I still had my face covered, "Didn't you say, I'm still a 'child'? But here you are, trying to seduce me."

"I am not."

"You know what that makes you? A pedophile."

"Just, look at me. Annie, look at me."

"No."

"C'mon. Don't make me tickle you." I slid the covers from my face very slowly. "That wasn't so hard now, was it?" He asked when I was looking at him.

"Yes, it was." I covered my face again.

"If you want to look, all you have to do is look."

"No, thank you." Why is he doing this to me?

"You should see it when I have an erection. It's like three times bigger."

"Thanks for the image."

He laughed, "I'm kidding."

I heard footsteps then I heard him turn on the water. Right then my stomach growled. I knew I wouldn't fall back asleep so I got up and went to the kitchen. I looked around until I found pancake mix. Wow, he has pancake mix, that's shocking. Never in a million years would I have thought that he has this.