CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"Tom. It's time." I said, as we walked into my room.

"Time for what?" he asked.

"Mike just texted me saying he wants to talk. What should I tell him?"

"Tell him that you'll be home within an hour and he should come over." He took of his shirt, "How are we doing this?"

"We should go over this." I sat on the bed and thought. "Ok, do you got it?" I asked Tom from underneath him.

"Yes, I got it. Why can't we actually do it? It'll look more realistic." He whispered the last part in my ear.

"We could, but then he'll get excited and I don't want to do a three way." I responded. I kissed his chin and sat up.

Tom kneeled over me and very slowly pressed his lips to mine. He pulled away and laughed nervously, "I...I couldn't resist anymore. If this breaks the deal, I don't care. I don't want to resist you anymore." He leaned down and kissed me again.

I heard noise on the other side of the door, "He's here." I whispered.

"When he opens the door moan, giggle, and say my name." Tom whispered back.

"Don't forget to do movement." I heard the door open and I giggled, "Oh, God. Tom."

"Annie?"

Tom turned, "Hold on, dude. I'm almost done."

"How could you do this to me, Annie?" Mike asked.

I sat up and pulled the quilt against my body, "Mike, you're early."

"I came here to tell you I love you, but I can see that you don't feel the same way. Right when I thought you had forgiven me."

I stood, still holding up the quilt, "I did forgive you. There's no point in holding a grudge. But did you really think I would take you back?" I asked.

"Fuck me. You fucking played me!" He yelled.

"Hey, don't yell at her!" Tom said, as he stood and walked to my side.

"Tom, it's fine. He's just mad he didn't get to sleep with me first. He's mad that he didn't get to sleep with me at all." I said as I glared at Mike, "You know I am really glad you slept with Temperance. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't have realized what an asshole you really are. In two years the nicest thing you ever did was you gave me a three dollar book on my birthday. In two years you only took me out once, because you never wanted to go out. Thank you, for sleeping with Temperance. Thank you, for making me realize...I don't need you."

He came closer, "That is not true."

"Hey, back off." Tom said.

"This is none of your business." Mike poked Tom's chest.

"If she's involved it is my business. Now you need to back the fuck off." Tom pushed Mike.

"Don't. Touch. Me." Mike spat, pushing Tom's hands.

"I think it best if you leave." Tom said.

"That is not up to you to say. I want to hear it from her mouth." Mike pushed Tom, "I'm not going anywhere until I hear her say it."

Tom looked at me, "Tell him, Annie. Tell him to leave."

I looked at Mike, "You should leave. Now." I said in a calm voice.

"No, Annie you're making a mistake." Mike said.

"The only mistake I made was to date you." I said.

"She said leave." Tom sounded angry.

Mike stood face to face in front of Tom, "Why don't you make me?" Tom's fist went across Mike's face. Mike looked at Tom with hatred in his eyes, "It's on." He threw a punch, but missed Tom's face.