26

My training with Mr Utsui began 2 weeks ago. It was my 3rd week with him. The training was exhausting but very rewarding. I talked to various athletes that he trained. They came from a various sports background, but mostly the volleyball players were more familiar with Mr Utsui's training.

I was talking to one of the clients during an appointment. After we discussed his diet plan and his training schedule, he complimented my work and Mr Utsui.

"I thought you were a full-time employee. It's wonderful that you are training under Mr Utsui. He is accommodating and changed my physique very well." He spoke.

"Really? Thank you. It's my last week as a trainee. I am hoping to relocate for work once my firm approves." I smile. He respectfully nods.

"I cannot believe he is working here. But I am glad he is. Japan really missing out on a talented trainer. I mean especially his son." He spoke.

"Oh yeah, Mr Utsui talked about his son. He plays volleyball too." I said.

"Oh yeah, he is a big shot player in Japan. He plays in one of those famous league." He replied. I nod while I checked his last few paperwork for the appointment.

A little bit distracted, I nodded. "I guess sports and fitness runs in the family. I am sure they both are proud of each other.." I hum.

"Here you go, your final 5th-week plan is ready. You can stay in touch with me. I can hopefully transfer your file to your future nutritionist," I smile.

The client thanks me, and after a little bit of chat about his low sugar diet, I assure him he can have desserts as long as its a moderate amount.

I sign and put my head down on the table to rest my eyes with the last bit of work.

I hear a knock on the door after a few mins. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Kyla.

"Kyla, what the hell.... hast has been so long," I quickly run to her.

"I came as soon as I heard. I didn't know about it for so long. You could have called," Kyla spoke.

I nod, later hugging her. It felt so nice meeting old friends.

"What brought you here?" I ask

"Of course you...but also I had to meet someone else while I was on the way." She said.

"Oh, really? I am so glad, and who someone?" I asked.

"it doesn't matter. Tell me first, how have you been? You at least had called. Marie informed me." Kyla spoke.

I softly smile; I was fortunate to have good friends around despite them not knowing about my mother's recent tragic passing away.

Soft tears fell from my eyes.

"Y/n, you know so many of us to want to be there for you. You cannot let push people away all the time. Some of us really care. The way you have taken care of me, Marie, Ryan, Boss, Will, Rei...everyone last 6 years. What made you think we would let you go so easily?" Kyla spoke.

My heart broke.

"I am sorry," I said; Kyla hugged me.

I quickly wiped my tears.

"Ok, enough of these tears. I've mourned enough. I am actually doing so much better, trust me. So glad you are here. Let's grab some coffee or tea before you leave," I said.

Kyla shook her head, "I am here in the city for a few days. So let's go and have some fun tonight.

xxxxx