56

As Ushijima held me, my body weakened. I couldn't keep up with the momentum on my feet. My hug slowly faded as my limbs felt lifeless.

The last few moments of consciousness was Ushijima facing me. I was facing the ceiling. I slowly dozed off to uncontrollable sleep.

xxxxxx

"Y/n...are you okay? Y/n?" Ushijima loudly took her name but no respond.

Tendou quickly touched y/n's forehead.

"She is burning, she got a fever...." Tendou replied. Tendou never saw Ushijima that worried. He almost humanly forgot all attributes of his stoic behaviour.

Ushijima held onto y/n's weakened body, rocking her body softly as panic spread onto his face.

"I'll call the hospital." Mary exclaimed.

After few minutes, y/n was admitted to the hospital.

He was almost panicking each second. As the doctor entered, he was the one who went to the doctor first.

"how is she?" He asked.

"She will be fine. It probably exhaustion from work, and stress she has fainted, or I would say in deep sleep. She will be asleep for a day and need tons of rest. We request you contact her workplace." The doctor kindly replied.

Ushijima nodded.

"When can we see her?" Mary and Ushijima asked at the same time.

"Well, probably by after 2 days. We recommend complete rest for next 2 days. We hope to bring her fever down soon." Doctor replied.

After few hours, Ushijima made sure to tell everyone about y/n's condition.

Within few hours, Tiph and Bailey entered with Kyla. The following day rest of the team came with flowers and get well soon cards. The entire team was shocked about y/n conditions.

The second day, Oikawa came rushing into the hospital.

"WHERE IS SHE? HOW IS SHE? WhY did no one tell me?" He came inside the hallway almost yelling.

Ushijima was exhausted to deal with him. Ushijima body was tired. He didn't want Mary and Tendou to worry due to Mary's pregnancy. No matter what he did during the day, nothing made him stop thinking about y/n.

Oikawa came rushing to Ushjima.

"What happened? tell me!!!" almost catching his collar. Ushijima took Oikawa's wrist and pushed him away. Both were pissed.

As Tiph entered, she was scared that a fight is about to break.

"Guys!!" she exclaimed, but her voice died down.

Oikawa was furious; Ushijima's eyes looked dead.

"I fucked up, oikawa...." He spoke.

"What do you mean?" Oikawa was still furious.

"Thain, the zeldians...they found out. I pushed their buttons...they taking it out on her...I fucked up..." Ushijima's voice broke.

"She...she...KNEw? They...OMG toshi?, why did you talk to them? Did you confront them? WTF WAkATOSHI?" Oikawa's voice grew louder.

Ushijima weakly sat down. He was exhausted from everything.

The Olympic finals didn't matter to him.

Out of Ushijima's surprise. Oikawa calmed down.

"Oi..." Oikawa growled. Although he was calm, his oi had weight.