41

I stumbled to answer. However, before I could answer, Oikawa pulled me into a hug.

He was sobbing. This little boy was sobbing. I hugged him back.

"It hurts..." He says. I was confused; was I hugging him too harsh?

"Huh?" I wonder.

"Now that you're Ushijima's girl...." Oikawa joked as he wiped his tears. My heart melted, but what was with that statement.

"Thats a bold statement to make kawa...." I say.

"So you're not...?" He asks. GODDAMN, he puts me in a difficult place.

"I am here to work, you know that...." I whisper. I see him smirk.

"I am not very sure about that...." He puts his hand back of his hair.

He looks back...and yells.

"YO Toshi, she just rejected your ass right now...." Oikawa says. My eyes wandered in shock. Where is Ushijima?

As Oikawa moved away, I see Ushijima standing beside the entrance.

I hear Alisa sequel giggle. "Toshi finally has someone...."

"woah woah hold up....wtf is going on......." Lev confused me further.

Chatter occurred all around the room. I was embarrassed. Ushijima's stares didn't help either. He looked like he could take me away and do things to me.

I shifted my gaze, almost burning up.

"Guys you are making y/n awkward stop ...it...." Kiyoko calls out calmly. And the boys immediately obeyed.

"y/n enjoy the party. Don't let the boys intimidate you." Kiyoko motivates me. I nod.

I hear Oikawa laughing. I got scolded for leaving for 3 years unnoticed. Not contacting them. But Kawa forgave me easily. Apparently, he couldn't resist my eyes.

"If i was Toshi, I'd give in for your eyes y/n", Oikawa explained. He was flirting. I looked at Alisa; I knew in a way she fancied Oikawa. However, Oikawa seems unbothered.

However, Alisa looked unbothered. Were both of them unaware of each other?

He hugged me once again. Played with my hair. I didn't mind. I knew Oikawa was a little child inside. I felt safe around him, despite his mixed signals of flirting and playing around. He was a kid inside. But after few minutes, it was obvious at this point, and he wanted to make Ushijima feel more territorial. In a way, Oikawa, realised, Wakatoshi and I haven't done anything daring yet. Nothing special occurred between us.

How do I know this? Because it worked.

I saw Ushijima walking towards me.

"Y/n," he says. Oikawa at this point saw how Ushijima made me feel.

It wasn't just love or infatuation with him. I was intimidated by his presence. He makes me feel emotions I thought I never had. His bassy voice almost makes me drop on my knees each time.

"Wakatoshi!" I say.

"Can we talk?" Ushijima asked.

Oikawa smirked but looked slightly offended.

Ushijima looked at Oikawa. His gaze indeed felt territorial. His presence made no sense, but it made me obey his figure.

"Stop denying each other...." Oikawa raised his brows.

"I-" I tried to say something.

"Y/n..." Ushijima glared at me again. My heart raced. He looked furious. But nobody else saw that emotion under his stoic face.

"C'mon Toshi, we met after so long. Let me talk to y/n. You can bother her later I assume..." Oikawa clarifies.

"Okay then, I'll discuss the matter with Alisa..." Ushijima said.

"What matter...?" Oikawa felt alarmed.

"Suit fitting...." Ushijima simply mentions. I was confused.

"WTF, she was suppose to take me not you....AliSAAAaa" Oikawa looked bothered and went to search for Alisa.

As Oikawa left, Ushijima took my wrist and dragged me to the empty garden at the backside.

The breeze made me shiver even more.

"What did you want to talk abo-?" I tried to ask but it was too late.

Ushijima pulled me close and our lips aggressively touched.

My body was pushed on the wall, he held onto my wrists. Softly my palm opened, and he interlocked his fingers onto mine, slamming the back of my hand onto the wall once again. His fingers had heartbeats of their own each time he would move his lips against mine.

He devoured my lips. He took every second to embrace me. I heard his breath as he pushed his lips towards mine further. His other hand followed the nape of my neck, and he pulled me even further towards his face. His large hand balanced the momentum of my weak body.

I had awoken a beast.

He realised what he was doing with my wrist so he softly released my hands.

He immediately pulled away, my eyes were still closed. The sensation lingered more than I thought. I softly opened my eyes.

He looked at me with little guilt.

"I..I am sorry but... I couldn't wait." He mentions. He was breathing heavy.

He looked up for confirmation and apology.

"I-" I tried to say something but I couldn't help but giggle later. My lipstick stains meshed onto his.

I softly walked towards him, I took my scarf and wiped the red stains on his lips. His lips were fuller. His eyes revealed that he wasn't expecting my current action. My smiles made him confused.

"Your lips are all red..." I giggle softly and wipe the side of his lips. His eyes softened.

"I am sorry..." He says again.

"shhh...." I continue softly stroke my scarf to remove the stains on his lips.

He held onto my hands as I stroked his face, stopping the course of my action.

"Can I kiss you again sometime soon?" He asks innocently.

"I don't like that you're asking me this..." I say with a silly frown.

"I am sorry...I won't kiss..." He tried to speak.

"Wakatoshi Ushijima....you can kiss me again.." I clear out his doubts. He can be silly sometimes with his questions.

"Oh...good." he says. His reply made me laugh.

"So ....do you know when will be the next kiss...?" I ask jokingly.

Ushijima tried to answer, but

we hear Kiyoko's voice mentioning my name and Ushijima for dinner.

I shifted my gaze away from him realising we need to end our night today for now. Looking back towards the door, hoping nobody sees us. Leaving the side of my neck exposed.....

" I want to kiss you every second but....." He comes close, kissing my neck. My knees gave up.

"I'll let you know soon what comes after..." He smiles, leaving the garden and entering the house.