59

Warning: NSFW (FYI: I am not really good at writing smut but hope this suffices).

"Wakatoshi?" I wave a little as he stood near the kitchen.

But I wasn't expecting what came later.

He walked towards me immediately and kissed me.

My knees gave up, and the towel fell on the floor.

I comfortably kissed him. I hear my slippers drop on the floor as he picked me up bridal style. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kept kissing him.

He slowly placed me on the bed.

We were breathing hard.

He hotly whispered. "I know I promised to pull nothing funny but If you give consent I want to move forward with this." He whispered.

I was trying to catch my breath. My legs quivered. He was hovering over my body as one of his arms embraced my thighs.

I nod.

He softly shook his head.

He kissed my neck and slowly entangled his fingers into mine.

"I need a Yes...." He groaned a little.

"Yes.." I reply.

And that was it.

"And that's enough...." He smirked a little.

He took off his vest. His thighs clutched around my waist.

He kissed my neck again. His hands hovered my waist and then my back.

My shirt was slowly lifted up. I realised he could see my bra.

He looked into my eyes as if he was irked a little.

I gave him a mischievously smile. He navigated his fingers around the hook around my back. But it was in front. I teased him with that little mystery until I finally gave in.

"Here..." I hotly whisper. I open the hook.

He closed his eyes to settle in the fact I was teasing him.

" a little cruel y/n..." he spoke. His voice sent shivers down my spine that even his skin felt my goosebumps. I heard the bra slap the floor.

That added more excitement to our chemistry.

His hands softly held my breasts as he left few kisses around them. I moaned a little.

He later made me sit on his lap.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked softly. I nod.

He softly embraced my hair. I was on his lap. I felt the excitement between what was left of him.

I look at his face and slowly open my thighs to wrap around his waist. I took his face and kissed him.

He was surprised that I took the lead. But I realised I could never beat him. He removed my hands and overpowered me. His kisses went more demanding.

Later I laid down. His abs shone in the dark lit room. His veiny hands touched my stomach as he left kisses.

"I am sorry I kept you waiting the other day...." He replied. After few seconds, I felt the apology between my thighs. I couldn't imagine he was holding back the other.

I was a moaning mess.

He took my panties off and continued now.

I could later feel the wetness between my legs. My legs quivered with more pleasure.

His veiny hands followed by his thick manly fingers. I was going to reach my pleasure climatic moan.

But before I could, he softly kisses the tingle with a little pat. I was so confused. I chuckled.

"You always...do this...." I breathe out.

"Am I your first y/n?" He asks.

"Ye...yes..." I shy away, and I look at the side—a little embarrassed.

He softly took my cheeks and made me face him.

"I am sorry, I never...had...luck with.." I try to explain but gave up. He smiled a little and gave me a forehead kiss.

"Am...am I your first..too?" I struggle to ask. The question made him a little taken, but he relaxed later.

"Not really..." he replied. His eyes looked sad and apologetic.

"Oh.." I say, although a little disappointed, I didn't blame him.

"But I wish you were..." he replied. My eyes softened later. I took his face and brought it to my neck. I kissed his ears and cheek with a little embrace. I loved him. His past never concerned me. I know he loves me too and that all that matters.

He kissed my neck, and slowly things got sexual again. I moaned as his abdomen rubbed around my pleasure point.

" I know you definitely will be my last..." he spoke with a little groan.

As he wore the protection, he kept kissing my breast and my sweet spots on it. I moaned. He never paused after that.

He made me feel comfortable. I throbbed with pain due to its size, but it was alright. He moved onto it slowly. He kissed me every second he moved his body around mine. As it was comfortably fitted later, my movement signalled him that my pain was now into a pleasure.

"I love you." he spoke.

"I love you so much y/n...." He groaned as he got faster.

"I love you ...I love you too." I moan back.

He held my wrists, and he had complete control.

Later as I got on top, he kept my wrists tied around his large hands while I did my own ride.

My hair covered my breasts which irked him again; he adjusted his back and now gathered and pulled my hair in one hand and my wrists in another while kissing my shoulders.

As both of our thrusts got faster, his grip weakened. My thighs quivered. Both of our bodies signalled what was coming. All our consciousness faded away. We were in the moment.

" Wakatoshi..." I breathed out. He took my face with little nods and pushed few hairs strands away from my face, and kissed me hard. I felt his thrust getting better.

I moaned again.

" Y/n..." he mummers. Our momentum grew.

"Be mine always." he whispered.

I nod.

"I need a Yes...." He groans.

"I am yours. I am yours...." I moan back.

"And..that's enough..." he smirks, giving his final thrust. Both of us reached our sweet moments together.

As I felt soreness between my legs, I also felt his soft kisses on my lips.