Chapter 5

Tsuyu: "Well Midoriya, My quirk is frog, it allows me to do anything a frog can, I can even spit out my stomach to clean it. Although it isn't that necessary." Tsuyu explains to Izuku.

Mineta: "My Quirk is Pop off, It allows me to produce sticky balls from my head. And Depending on My mood they'll stick to things longer, Sometimes they'll stick for Over a day." Mineta explained to Izuku

Izuku looks a bit disappointed when he heard Mineta's quirk, but it was better than Nothing.

Izuku: "Alright guys, here's the plan?" Izuku then explains the original plan that they used in the canon. Allowing them to escape.

Izuku, Tsuyu, and Mineta land on the side of the center of the USJ watching Aizawa fight. Shigaraki then lunges at Asui, Trying to decay her face, But Aizawa prevents him from doing so.

As the Nomu was about to crush Aizawas head some more, The Nomu noticed that Aizawa was gone, and was being held by an individual wearing a black cloak and white mask, It was you.

Izuku: "Who the hell is that, How did they get in this place? More importantly, how did they find it?" Izuku asks out loud.

Tsuyu: "I don't know who they are but it looks like they have good intentions, they did save Aizawa after all." Tsuyu said to Izuku, Making him nod in agreement.

Tomura: "Who the hell...? It doesn't matter! Nomu, Kill him!" Tomura shouts in annoyance.

But as the Nomu tries to attack you, you suddenly disappear, Shocking everyone there. You then reappear behind the other students.

Y/n: "Hey, Stupid kids, Help your Teacher." You said as you dropped Aizawa, Making everyone pissed.

Kaminari: "Hey what do you think your-" but then he gets cut off by you disappearing and reappearing in the middle of the USJ.

Kaminari: "What's with him disappearing?! He's either teleporting or he's just ridiculously fast!" Kaminari mind boggles out loud.

Jiro: "Yeah, that's gotta be teleportation, no way someone can be that fast with just physical power alone." Jiro says to Kaminari.

Mina: "Enough with the questioning, Let's watch the fight!" Mina shouts at everyone else.

-Cut to the center of the USJ-

As you appear in the center of the USJ, You crack your neck and your Knuckles.

Y/n: "Alright, Who's first?" You say out loud, but you think to yourself: 'Can't show off my quirk, So I'll just use my physical power. That should be enough.' You think to yourself while stretching.

Tomura then gets an idea in his head, then he starts to speak.

Tomura: "Nomu, Kill him!" Order tomura, But then he goes for the 3 students in the water once more to test your 'heroic Spirit', Then you do someone that No testing could've predicted.

As Tomura was going for the students, you dash away from the Nomu Cut off Tomuras hand and get the 3 students out of there all in a second.

The 3 students just had bland expressions, acting as nothing happened, but then they notice that they were no longer in the water, and Tomura missing a hand.

Mineta: "Wha. What just happened?!" Mineta asked surprised, One moment he was about to get attacked, the next moment the villain that was about to attack him was missing a hand.

Izuku: "Ok, Teleportation doesn't allow you to do THAT." Izuku says, concluding that you're just that physically fast.

Tomura: "AGH!! WHAT THE HELL?! I DIDN'T EVEN SEE HIM MOVE! AH FUCK!" Tomura shouts in pain as he holds his former left hand.