Chapter 7

We cut to Chara straddling you while having an Intense make-out session while feeling each other up because no matter how many times you touch each other, you just can't be Satisfied.

You and Chara then break apart, much to your disappointment. And take some time to talk to each other.

Chara: "Man y/n, I'm super addicted to touching you~ Your muscular and hot body is just too much for a girl to resist~." Chara said with hearts in her eyes and a huge blush on her face.

Y/n: "Yeah, I feel the same Chara, Your Voluptuous and Curvy body, plus those tight clothes that you constantly walk around in make me want to grope you everyday~!" You said to chara also who hearts in your eyes.

Yeah, turns out LOVE also increases Your love for chara. And when your LOVE increased massively all in on go instead of increasing slowly and surely like it's supposed to, It all happened at once, making you and chara absolute horn dogs.

Chara then notices something poke into her crotch, making her smirk.

Chara: "Oh Ho?~ Is my stud of a boyfriend excited? I've always been curious as to what you were packing down there~" Chara says as she stops straddling and crouches down in front of you while intentionally sticking her ass out, turning you on even more.

~Lemon Start~

Chara then unzips your pants and rips off your boxers only to have the most surprised yet lustful look on her face.

She a solid 17-inch member right in front of her face, she then gulps in nervousness and excitement.

Chara then begins to put her lips onto your member and slowly starts bobbing her head up and down, getting used to your size and making you moan a bit.

Y/n: "S-Shit! Chara I'm gonna-!" You then shoot ropes of cum into her mouth for 3 and a half minutes straight.

After 3 and a half minutes, you finally stop cumming, leaving chara with a mouthful of cum with a little bit leaking out of her mouth.

Chara then taps your lag, wanting to get your attention. She then opens her mouth, showing everything you shot in it, she then closes her mouth and swirls all of the contents on her mouth, then swallows it. Then she speaks.

Chara: "Got any more for me, big boy~?" She says while getting up and grinding her humongous ass against your now steel hard member in a reverse cowgirl position

She then continues to grind against you until you finally cum again in seconds. You just couldn't handle the sheer softness combined with the way that her ass just wrapped around your member. It was pure ecstasy.

Chara then turns your way while still in your lap starts to speak.

Chara: "Can't resist this thickness can ya?~ It's alright, It's time for the finale anyway~." Chara says suggestively as she takes off her clothes, leaving her in a green and yellow striped bra and panties, matching her sweater.

She then takes the remaining pieces of clothing off, leaving her bare, sexy body right on top of you, She then guides your member to your entrance and starts to go up and down. It was painful at first but she got used to it.

She then continues to ride you while restarting the make-out session you had earlier. After several minutes of the greatest day of your life, You shoot rope upon rooms of cum inside of her, You were in heaven right now, Not another day in your life will you feel like this.

Finally, After several minutes of cumming, you stop and lean your head back on the couch, while chara leans against you, cock still inside of her, just thinking about what you just did.