Chapter 19

Izuku: "UNITED...STATES OF...SMASH!!!" Izuku roared with absolute determination in his voice, wanting to end this fight.

Y/n: 'HOLY! Just by looking at that attack, I can tell it's packing some serious power behind it! If that hits me it's gonna hurt!' You thought to yourself. This is the first time in your life you have ever been worried by someone's attack, most attacks either dont hurt or are so weak that you dint even bother blocking, but this one, this was different.

As Izukus final attack went at you, You focused your hatred All into your arms to block it. And then, the attack hits you.

As Izuku slams you into the ground, It creates a massive tornado that destroys a good chunk of the already destroyed forest, and finally, after several seconds of the massive tornado, It stops as the dust settles.

As the dust settles, we see Izuku knocked out on the ground missing an arm. And you standing up with 2 bruised arms.

Y/n: "Damn. If he would've used that attack before he busted up his arms so badly My arms would've been broken. But before I took any real damage his arm got blown off, Guess I got lucky." You said while walking to where Chara was, But not before Crushing Izukus head, killing him.

-Cut to Chara.-

We currently see Chara slaughter, several students, The ones that are dead so far are Toru, Ochako, And Iida. The rest of the students have either just given up on life and have surrendered or are desperately trying to stop Chara but to No avail.

Then, You appear out of the forest to see a bunch of either people dead, or people crying, or people waiting to die.

Chara: "Oh Hey Y/n!" Chara says as she leaps at you bringing your head into her chest. She then notices your arms.

Chara: "What happened to your arms?" Chara asked curiously.

Y/n: "That green-haired kid's attacks were a bit impressive, but before I took any real damage his arm got blown off, leaving me with bruised arms." You explained to chara.

Everyone seeing you Chara conversate so casually get incredibly pissed.

Kirishima: "H-How can they just talk so casually?!" Kirishima said with red eyes, indicating that he was crying.

Mina: "Oh great! The last thing I'll ever see is some stupid villain-" but before she could finish, she gets cut off by being sliced in half by Chara.

Chara: "DONT CALL Y/N STUPID!" Chara shouted angrily.

Y/n: "So why aren't they dead yet?" You questioned Chara skeptically, making her sweat a bit.

Chara: "W-Well I figured that I'd have a bit of fun while I kill them..." Chara said Meekly.

Y/n: "Well, We dont have time to waste. So let's just kill them and go blow up UA, and THEN we can go on our killing spree of ending humanity, that sound good?" You said to chara.

Chara: "Alright, But can we keep one or two?" Chara asked, wanting to keep one of the students for some reason.

Y/n: "Why? And also sure." You asked chara, while also agreeing to let her keep one.

Chara: "Well, when humanity gets wiped out, we won't have a best man and a priest for our marriage!" Chara said as you blushed profusely at the last part.

Y/n: "G-Good point... Also, We're only sparing one. I have an idea as to who the other person is gonna be." You said as you whispered who is gonna live out of everyone in the class.