?¿ChApTeR 20¿?

(Dippers POV)

We ended up watching some scary movies and even some Quackdetective. I was pretty happy that I could finally relax and not have to worry about Bill trying anything.

Even after the stunt I pulled today, I shook it off and ran my fingers through my hair. With a deep sigh, I checked to time.

It was already 10:00 pm. I let out a small groan and sat up from the floor. My shoulder was aching so bad. A dull pain just went through out my whole shoulder and down my side. I let out a hiss in pain.

There was nothing I could do about it. Just gotta deal I guess. Soft snoring dragged me out of my thought. I looked over and saw Mabel fast asleep on the chair. She was covered up in a light blanket with Woddles on top of her.

I smiled. I guess it was my cue to go to bed. We had a busy day tomorrow. It was Pacifica's birthday party. Mabel and her friends were going to be getting ready all day. So she needs the sleep.

I stood up and stretched the best I could with out straining my wound. That floor was not the comfiest to lay on. I was a little stiff.

That's when I noticed something. In mid stretch I stopped. Where's Bill? My eyes scanned the room. He was no where.

My eyes narrowed as I started wondering the house. It was dark and quiet. The floor squeaked through out the house. I walked into tbe kitchen and switched the light on.

A cool breeze hit my skin. That's when I noticed the open window. At this point I was in utter confusion.

I slowly walked over and stuck my head out. The wind blew my hair and the crickets whispered into my ears. It was a very nice night out other than it being damp and wet.

I sighed at the confusion. Did he go out the window?

"Bill!" I whispered yelled.

But not even a second after I called his name, the lights in the kitchen shut off. I felt my skin crawl. I took a deep breath knowing that Bill was up to something.

I was a little annoyed after today, so I wasn't in the mood. I gripped the window seal.

"Bill get your ass back inside! I'm not in the mo-" before I could finish, a pair of arms grabbed my shoulders and yanked me out the window.

A yell escaped my mouth as I landed in a mud puddle. I groaned and pushed myself up. I looked up and saw Bill smiling at me.

At this point. Why am I even surprised? "What the fuck Bill." I growled.

I wiped some mud off my face and spit some dirt outta my mouth. Out of no where with no warning. He shoved my back against the wall. Pain shot through my shoulder. I yelped and shoved his hands off.

He then grabbed my throat and slammed my head against the cabin. His eye was glowing a bright yellow.

"You know, you are being really stubborn right now." He whispered.

I let a huge sigh out and tried to push him off me again. "You know this shit is getting reallyl old." I whispered.

"Oh really? Do I need to spice things up for you?" He asked gripping my crotch with incredible strength.

I clenched my teeth and gripped his hand that was on my crotch. "Bill that fucking hurts!" I growled.

Pain was shooting through my body like lightning. It was unbearable. "Oh you are just saying that Pine Tree. You know it feels so good." He said.

I felt my zipper to my jeans start to pull down. No doubt Bill was using his magic. I began to kick my legs and landed him in the balls. He fell back and groaned. I quickly got up and booked it to the door.

Mud fell off of me as I ran. The fact that I have been trying for the past three days to get rid of this feeling only for him to taunt me was frustrating.

My body felt light and I got jerked into the woods. I let out a yell before I got slammed into a tree. Tears fell as the pain was getting worse. I groaned as I fell to the ground on to my stomach.

The water fell from the trees on to me as mud and scraps covered my face. I got to my forearms and struggled to get up.

Then a hand grabbed the back of my head and jerked my head up. "You know you shouldn't have done that." Bill's deep voice said.

His hand traveled down my chest and to my hips. I grabbed his hand that was holding me up by my hair, trying to escape his grip.

"I am tried of the teasing." He said as his hand went into my jeans, pulling them down some.

I was tired of the teasing as well. I was tired of the pain he was giving me. But...I couldn't shake the thought of all the pleasure he could give me. No matter how much shit he put me through.

Thought, I wasn't about to give in. I started to struggle again. I squirmed and kicked and smacked and punched. None of which worked.

He chuckled and slammed me against the tree with my hands up. He used his magic abilities to pin me down as well.

"I am done playing your shit Bill." I growled.

"Oh really?" Who do you think is in charged? Huh?" He asked.

"Not you asshole." I growled.

"Well guess what?" He said getting closer to my face.

"Once I'm done with you, you'll believe there is a God." He whispered.

His hand traveled into my boxers as the pleasure hit immediately.

"And that God will be me." He said biting into my neck.

I squeezed my eyes shut. Waiting for that pleasure and that feeling to overwhelm me.  

"I'm going to escape pine tree. So you better watch out." His voice said to me.

I opened my eyes in confusion and looked at him. His beautiful golden eye was gone as it was blood red.

Before I could ask or even say a word, his hand came out of my pants and around my throat. A gasp came out as I grabbed his wrist. Fear and confusion filled my body.

"You won't even know its coming. I'll be free once again and I'll have control of everything." His voice became dark and demonic.

It has a glitch to it making me worried. "You know you can't. We had a deal. What is your problem?" I growled.

He was the one who told me he couldn't leave. He was stuck with me for eternity. I just didn't understand.

"There is always a loop hole to deals."

After those words left his mouth. He squeezed my neck with incredible force. I couldn't breathe. Tears were rolling down my face as my vision became black. It then went completely dark.

Was I.......

"DIPPER!" A faint voice screamed with terror.

My eyes shot open. I gasped and sat up looking around. I was back in the living room. How? I was just outside... I was hyperventilating and my throat felt raw. I looked over and saw Mabel still past out and Bill on floor out cold.

I rubbed my head. It was all a dream. But...why did it seem like it was warning me?

I took a deep breath and rubbed my eyes. It was probably nothing. Bill was a dream demon and if he had anything in mind like that, he wouldn't of told me. Stress was probably getting to me.

I laid back down on the floor and stared at the ceiling. The only thing going through my head was.....

Should I be worried?