?¿ChApTeR 14¿?

(Dipper's POV)

I was clenching my teeth so hard to the point my jaw was locking up.

"YOU SICK TWISTED BASTARD!" I scream, not giving two shits if anyone heard me.

This man just watched that with the most disgusted plan in mind. Not only that, but for a whole straight week! I was beyond done.

"What is wrong with you!" I yelled, my face boiling to the brim with anger.

He twirled his staff, that smirk staying on his face. Was this his reaction to all of this? To smile! What does he think this is?!

"I am your demon Pine Tree and I play games."

"I do not own you! I don't! What is your problem!? Why are you doing this!?" I was so furious that my eyes started to water.

He laughed. "Isn't it obvious? I have nothing better to do. I am analyzing you. You are just adorable when you don't know what you are doing."

"You are not making any sense fucktard! All you have done ever since I got back to Gravity Falls is tease me!" Warm tears ran down my cheeks.

All of that just to find out he was being a dick. It...hurt. I have hated him ever since I was 12. I have hated him even now, yet, it still hurts to know he was being horrible to me. Tricking me once again.

"That's what I do Pine Tree. Not only that, but I have no one else to do that to. To play with or have fun with. Just you and only you." He smiled putting his finger under my chin.

I smacked his hand away and growled. "Why this though? You have embarrassed me in front of my family and messed with my head. You don't have to do any of that! Why!?" I asked aggressively wiping my tears away. It didn't make a difference though.

Bill stood there smiling at me. He was pulling my leg. I know he was. But my anger got the best of me.

"Why!" I screamed.

He let out another annoying laugh of his. I wanted to punch his teeth in.

"Because you made a deal with a demon."

"I know that dipshit! I want to know why you are messing with my head! Why you keep touching me and going batshit crazy on me! Why you are so obsessed with me! Why!"

I just didn't understand. He was a demon. Demons don't get attached to things. They do what they need to do and they leave. Why hasn't he left yet? What was there still in me he wanted?

"You know Dipper,"

He looked at me and put a finger to his chin as he looked me up and down. His face got serious for a second before he shook his head in amusement.

"I honestly don't know who would want to stick around with you." He said putting the end of his cane right in the middle of my chest.

I let out a small hiss as he landed right on my bruise. The tears did not stop, but they slowed down. It was the frustration that caused them. He was avoiding my question with insults. I wasn't really liking where this was going.

"The kid who saved the world with a simple idea." He chuckled darkly.

His eye twitched slightly. "Oh, good job for locking me in stone for five years! Oh you are my savior." He mocked.

He looked down my body once again. "Don't make me laugh Pine Tree. You an that journal. That's all you cared about up until now. You and your simple mind."

He then pushed his cane into my chest making me fall on the ground. I could he thunder crashing in the sky. I didn't care. At this point I cared about nothing.

He crouched down to me over my chest as stared right into my eyes. My tear filled eyes.

He looked for a second with a dead face. No emotion. It was if he was thinking. I tried to get back up, but it was no use. All I could do is sit up on my forearms.

It was a long second of silence. He must of lost his train of thought. Rain started to pour down hard. Another round of thunder hit before I decided to pipe in.

"I don't care about the journal anymore because there is no use. You shouldn't be to worried about a dumb kid. Now, would you?" I growled harshly to him.

Our faces were getting closer. The anger boiling off our faces. Rain dripping down are chins.

"I don't have to worry about you kid. I never have until you pulled that stunt." He growled shoving me to the ground completely once again.

I grunted as I hit the mud the rain created. "Well, that good because I would start watching out. I am done with your shit Cypher." I snapped getting back up to my forearms.

He chuckled a low chuckle. He grabbed my chin harshly and jerked it towards him just centimeters apart.

"And what are you going to do Pine Tree? Make a deal?" He smirked.

I could started to feel my heart pound again. "You are human now, this means that pain may be my only option." I replied gripping on to his wrist once again.

"And that isn't all. Not only does your body react like mine, but you mind does as well. I might just have to start playing your little game."

"Is that right." He asked, his voice dropping.

"Guess so."

We sat there for a minute, just staring into each others eyes. If I could just find how he works, then I could survive his little teasing. No matter how bad it hurts...I have had worse.

He was just a child playing adult games. It was to the point I was so use to that haunting eye. Now when I see it, I think it's a joke. He was going to have to try a little harder to break me. Just a little harder.

Even thought the deed was already done. I was already shattered. All he is doing is breaking me even more. It was strangely odd that I was still dealing with his crap.

All I could hear was his breathing. It was calm and paced. My breathing was out of control.

The rain soaked through our clothes as they hugged our skin tightly.

Our head began to move just closer with out even realizing it. I have been dealing with this shit for two weeks. Pulling away from what my body wants.

I am almost 18. Only a month and a half away. Teen years are almost gone. My eyes went to his lips. They were parshly open.

I really couldn't control it anymore. I did a gulp and excepted my fate. I really couldn't take the teasing anymore. This whole night was arousing. Bill was probably thinking the same thing.

"Fuck it." I growled. Bill flinched slightly before I grabbed the back of his head and push my lips against his.

He let go of my chin and I fell back to the ground with him on top of me. The shock left Bill as he pushed in the kiss.

The rain continued to pour as the lightning followed. I didn't care it was raining. I didn't care I was in the mud. I just...didnt care at all.

Was that a bad thing? Maybe... I guess I'll have to find out.

But this time, it's going to take a lot more than this to let Bill win.

Just wait Bill, you'll see.