Chapter: 12 Jealous

Izuku POV

after finishing my lunch, Katsuki and Kyo walked towards the class for the third lesson, while on the way my cellphone rang again and when I saw my cellphone screen it saw Lapiz contacting me again, he said the item was not in place and I contacted Giran to check my stuff.

"Giran, where are my items? My people say they are not in the place of the agreement" I said after Giran picked up my phone.

"There's a change in plans, I'll send it in 1 hour and I'll give you a new location, I'm busy so bye!" Giran said and he hung up on his phone and gave me a new address, I sent the location to Lapiz, and said to wait there and if the item hasn't arrived after 2 hours I asked Lapiz to call me again.

when I, Katsuki, and Kyo arrived in class my cellphone vibrated and I saw I got a message from Giran, the message was a job to help him escape from the pursuit of heroes and police, I thought and looked at the clock in the classroom and I saw still have few minutes before class starts, I took out my laptop and asked Giran to send his location now.

Giran sends his location and I try to hack one of the cameras in the area, I see Giran and his men fighting with the heroes and the police, I immediately use my hacking skills to hack the heroes' communication devices and I disturb their communication device, I made their communication device make a noise that would make them not focus after I did that the group of Giran won and they ran away from the location, I got a call from Giran and I answer it while closing my laptop.

"Thank you, Deku! I will send your stuff right away and you don't have to pay, nice to do business with you Deku" Giran says and he hangs up, I keep my laptop in my bag.

"Finally I did it again, it feels really good to be able to do this again," I said and after a few minutes the teacher entered the classroom and the class started.

while in the middle of lessons Lapiz told me that my stuff had arrived at Katsuki's house and I told Katsuki to bring all my things to school, Katsuki nodded and gave a message to someone then he looked at me, he said everything would arrive after school was over. 

Katsuki, Kyo, and I went to the gate and when we arrived at the UA gate there were several cars in front of the UA gate, I was surprised by the stuff I got from Giran because all the lab equipment was very complete and I saw there were 4 small boxes and When I opened one of them there were 5 bullets with liquid in them, these must be quirk-busting bullets but why did I get 4 boxes? I only ordered 1.

I told Nezu that my stuff and Kyo had arrived and asked his permission to let some people in to bring our belongings in, Nezu gave his permission and I asked moving people to bring all my things to our dormitory, they nodded and took our things and followed us to the dorm, when we arrived I asked them to put all the things in the living room and they nodded and put all our things in the living room, the students in the living room looked confused by the arrival of a lot of things.

"Thank you, this is a tip for all of you," I said and gave 10000 yen per person and they thanked me.

"Alright, now we just need room for all this stuff, Kyo holds yourself," I said to Kyo who looks happy seem many materials and how much he missed his tools.

"But Izuku see all these ingredients! I can make various kinds of tools with all of this even I can upgrade my workshop!" Kyo said excitedly and I laughed.

"I assume you like my gift, but you still have to hold yourself back Kyo, we need room for all this so before we get the room don't do anything with all this," I said and Kyo nodded.

"Thank you Izuku for the gift!" Kyo says and I nod.

"Deku! Ghost!" shouted a girl and when we looked at her voice it was Lapiz.