Chapter: 21 Forgiven

Izuku POV

I was woken up by the alarm of Katsuki's cellphone as usual and I saw that Katsuki had woken up before me, I went to get ready for a jog with Katsuki and during the Jog, I felt my body feeling sore, I wasn't surprised by this and since today I have a day off maybe I can go get a massage, I woke up from my daydream because katsuki called me and I looked at him.

"What do you think Nerd?" katsuki asked.

"I just felt my body was sore so I thought whether I should go get a massage or not," I replied.

"Oh, do you want me to massage you?" katsuki asked.

"You can massage?" I asked back.

"yeah, my hands often hurt after practice so I studied it during my spare time" katsuki replied.

"Then can you massage me?" I ask.

"After Jog I will massage you in the room," Katsuki answered and I nodded, after we finished Jog we went straight back to the room.

When we entered Kota's room and Ryuma was already awake and they asked katsuki what breakfast was today, katsuki answered then he asked me to take off my clothes and leave only my boxers and lay down on the bed, I complied and katsuki took something from the drawer next to the bed, there was a sound like a bottle cap being opened then I felt something grow into my back, katsuki massaged me slowly and honestly it's not bad, I enjoyed a massage from katsuki while closing my eyes, when I was almost sleeping I heard Ryuma ask what katsuki doing.

"Don't think weird things, Brats, I'm just massaging Izuku, he said his body was sore because of yesterday" Katsuki said.

"then I want to help too!" Ryuma said.

"Me too," Kota said and Katski sighed.

"Then you guys massage Izuku's legs while I massage his back, here's the oil," Katsuki said and after a while, I felt 2 pairs of hands massaging my legs.

I enjoyed the massage that the three of them gave and without realizing it I fell asleep, when I woke up there was a blanket on top of me and I looked at the clock on my cellphone, I saw that it was already 9 am, I was hungry especially I didn't eat dinner last night, I used my t-shirt and pants then went downstairs to have breakfast, when I was downstairs I saw a box with writing on it, the writing from Katsuki in the box was my breakfast, I opened the box and I saw a complete bento which looks very delicious, I enjoy my breakfast while looking at my cellphone, I see Kyo telling me that he and the others went shopping at the mall, I replied to Kyo's message then I continued to eat my breakfast.

While I was eating I saw Aizawa enter the dormitory with Eri in his arms, Aizawa looked around and when he saw me he walked towards me then he said that Nezu asked me to look for some information about several people and I nodded, I looked at Eri and I tried to talk to her.

"Hey, little girl, what's your name?" I asked Eri and the girl was hiding behind Aizawa.

"Her name is Eri, you got the report about this kid right?" Aizawa said and I nodded.

"Yeah, so how's mic? Is he okay with you taking care of Eri for a while?" I ask.

"it's kinda hard, Hizashi is loud and Eri is still very scared of him," Aizawa said and I laughed a little, I knelt in front of Eri and I tried to talk to her.

"Eri, can you tell me how old are you?" I asked and Eri looked at me.

"10 years," Eri said quietly.

"What's Mr.'s name?" Eri asked and I chuckled

"I forgot to introduce myself, didn't I? My name is Izuku, you can call me Izuku" I answered.

"Thank you Mr Izuku" Eri said.