Chapter: 22 END

Izuku POV

2 years have passed since I was caught with Kyo and also in UA, my relationship with my classmates outside my group is improving and I can't believe today is my graduation day from UA, I plan to help Katsuki realize his dream of opening his agency, I also founded a technology company together with Kyo, Lapiz, and Ruby, after graduation from UA katsuki and I went to our apartment together with Kota and Ryuma, a few months ago katsuki and I officially adopted Kota and Ryuma, katsuki Parents didn't mind it but when we first told them about our plan they were quite surprised because we never told them about Kota and Ryuma.

During Katsuki founded his agency he also helped his parents in taking care of his family business while I was busy managing my company and my team which is still a new company, I saw a list of candidates who applied for work and most of the candidates were from UA because Kyo managed to attract some attention from UA Support engineering student, a few days after my graduation from UA Katsuki and I had to attend Kota and Ryuma's graduation from elementary school and you can say we felt quite uncomfortable because we both became the talk of the parents of Kota and Ryuma's classmates, after all, we are both 18 years old but become adoptive parents of 2 12-year-old children, after a few months katsuki finally managed to set up his agency and there were several of our classmates who joined katsuki agencies such as Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, Mina, Jiro, Momo, Iida, even Shoto.

Shoto joined katsuki's agency because he didn't like his father and also because Iida joined katsuki's agency, at first katsuki and our classmates were busy improving their reputation and that made katsuki often come home at night exhausted, I was also busy with my work but I still leaving time to do housework because I work at home and I also spend time with Kota and Ryuma in my free time, during holidays the four of us always spend time together whether it's going out or just spending time at home, when Katsuki and I Too busy work we left Kota and Ryuma to Katsuki's parents and they both became very close to Katsuki's parents.

After 1 year passed, Katsuki's agency became very famous because Katsuki entered the top 10 hero list in just 1 year after graduating together with some of our classmates, my company also became very famous even abroad because Kyo and Ruby won several technology exhibitions Internationally, Josh and I still contact each other often and he often comes to my house with his family, Kota and Ryuma quite like Josh and his family until they call Josh uncle and call Mary aunty, Josh has one more child who is named Evelyn and Helix grew up to be successful and good children, Helix didn't feel isolated even though he was quirkless like me, he didn't even feel it was a drawback for him because he grew up in a family that loved him not like me.

Josh has stopped committing crimes and even he and his group are now working with the police to deal with other mafia groups in the city, everything is going very well for everyone and I am happy with what I have now, I now have a family who loves me, has a lot of money, have good friends, and now I have a place to come back to, giving up 3 years ago was the best choice I've chosen so far and I'm glad I didn't remain a villain.

----//Time Skip\\---- 2 years later.

I looked in the mirror nervously and I straightened my clothes for the last time, Kyo who was behind me laughed because this is the 10th time I'm tidying my clothes and looking in the mirror, today is a big day for me because today is my wedding day with katsuki, both of us are still 21 years old but due to some reasons we decided to get married, the reason I mean is 1 year ago katsuki was hit by a quirk while our family was on vacation, the quirk made katsuki carrying my child and what surprised us even more after 3 month of pregnancy we found out that Katsuki was pregnant with twins, Katsuki's parents were not angry about it, they even looked happy and they forced us to get married immediately, so after Katsuki recovered from giving birth we got married immediately.