Chapter: 6 Criminal Life

Izuku POV

It's been 4 years since I and Kyo started our new life, now we are quite famous criminals by calling 'ghosts' and I am famous in VBM (virtual black market) as 'Deku', I and Kyo are known as 'ghosts' because of us. I have never been caught on camera nor have anyone seen us commit crimes, we often hack ATMs and take all the money in that atm and I always hack the CCTV cameras on the atm so that we don't leave a single trace and Kyo is in charge of distracting the guards with expertise in electricity and machinery.

I and Kyo become a very good team by covering up each other's shortcomings, me and Kyo live in an old factory that we found and that place we have turned into a very comfortable base and there we have a computer room for me, repair shop for Kyo, we even have a safe full of money from emptying ATMs in various places.

I get a lot of information from the underworld from VBM and the 'hands' still keep contacting me to find some weaknesses or other information about heroes, I don't mind him DM me but he is very obsessed with All Might's weaknesses and never stops asking me, I already gave everything I know about All Might to him but he keeps asking for more and I always reply with I have no more information about it.

I have many other customers besides 'Hand' but he is the only customer with crazy offers and he seems like he's younger than me, now I'm 15 years old and Kyo has turned 16 a few weeks ago because he was born in may while I was July, I was curious about this 'hand' and tried to find information about him on a whim and I managed to get information that he is 2 years older than me but his behavior is very childish, I also know that he is the leader of the LOV group and I find it strange because of how such a strong group is led by childish men but I don't mind it for my and Kyo's safety.

I and Josh still contact each other and now Josh already has a wife and even has a 2-year-old child, Josh and I have a partnership, I gave Josh information and he gave me weapons and some things that can only be obtained overseas in exchange, I met my parents a few months ago and they looked really miserable but I didn't care about them since they sold me and now I change my last name to Ikino and Kyo's do the same thing.

now I'm watching the computer looking for jobs and customers until I see I get DM from 'hand', I see that DM and after I read 'hand' offers a job to hack UA database and take as much information I can, he said he will pay me with money and connection to a black merchant, I thought of the offer and after a few minutes I accepted the job and I went to UA with my laptop and all my hack equipment, I went to UA using a motorbike that Kyo gave as a present for my 15th birthday.

when I arrived in front of UA I looked for a spot for me to hack UA data without getting caught and I saw a cafe in front of UA, I went to the cafe and sat by the window and I took out my laptop and started trying hacking UA security, after a while I made it into the UA database and I copied all the data there and moved it to my external hardish, after everything was done I immediately left the cafe and returned to the base, on the way back I laughed because of how weak UA's security was and when I returned to the base I immediately told 'hand' that I had hacked UA and asked what information he wanted because I managed to take a copy of all the data in UA database, after a while 'hand' asked for all the information I got for 100 million yen and I was very satisfied with That price plus I got a connection with a black merchant, I shipped half of what I got because I didn't wanted to send everything and Shigaraki asked him where to send the money and I gave him an address, after a few minutes he replied that the money had been sent and I went to get the money.

after I returned I put all the money in my safe and I got DM from someone named giran, giran introduced himself as a black merchant and he sold various illegal items and he also accepted underworld jobs such as killing and others, I asked him what he was. has information about the black market downtown and he replied he knows some black markets and gave me some the location and time when the black market opens, I paid for it with information about CCTV blind spots at UA and Giran agreed with the deal, I'm back waiting for the customer while looking at UA data to get rid of boredom and I find something interesting,

Student name: Katsuki Bakugo

quirk: explosion.

age: 15 years.

class: 1-A

so kat made it into UA? I am not surprised he succeeded, he is smart and also has a strong quirk I want to meet him again but now we are on different sides and I don't want to harm Kyo by meeting him, I saw a list of other students and all of Katsuki's classmates have quirk strong and looks to have a lot of potentials to be a great hero.

I felt very bored waiting for customers and I decided to do something interesting and I asked Kyo, I told Kyo that we were going to do something fun by hacking one of the biggest banks in town and robbing the bank, but Kyo was not sure because of that very risky but I forced him and we went to the bank, when we got to the bank I tried to hack the bank's security but the bank's security is very difficult to pass but I have had 4 years of experience hacking and I will not give up with this new challenge.

after a few minutes of trying I managed to break through bank security and we took action, I managed to turn off some CCTV around the lanes, back roads, and over the bank then me and Kyo entered through the top of the bank and walked towards the safe, I opened the safe door with my laptop and after it opened, Kyo and I put in as much money as possible and left and after our bags were full we immediately left the bank with 3 bags full of money and jewelry.

a few hours later the news about the biggest and safest bank in town was successfully robbed and there was no clue who the robber was, Kyo and I laughed when we heard the news and we celebrated our success by drinking grape juice because we were underage for alcohol or wine, news Regarding the robbery, it continued to be broadcast for several days and the police claimed that they got clues and the news showed a photo showing 2 men carrying 3 large bags and seeing money coming out of the bag, Kyo and I were shocked because we never left traces and photos it became our first trail.

"How come? I've turned off all the CCTV in the bank and I've been- The cafe! I didn't check the fucking cafe near the bank! It must be from the CCTV at the cafe, I'm very careless by not checking the cafe!" I said and Kyo calmed me down.

"They won't find us with that photo, the photo is too blurry and our faces can't be seen even our hair color looks black there, lots of people with black hair," Kyo said and I looked like a little bit, after a few days many people thought Dabi was the robbery But some people say that it was us or the ghosts who did it.

The news about our robbery stopped when LOV attacked UA again and kidnapped one of UA's students, the media attacked UA with lots of questions and UA only answered that they were doing their best after UA said that they were looking for someone who could give them a clue where LOV headquarters in VBM but everyone there is afraid of LOV and doesn't want to give UA information.

I was a little curious about how UA entered VBM but I didn't really mind because I could easily enter VBM when I first found VBM, UA made a very fatal mistake because uploading that they were looking for people to find LOV headquarters in VBM because of LOV too is in VBM even LOV controls most of the people in VBM, I find out who the student was kidnapped by LOV and someone told me that LOV kidnapped a student named Katsuki Bakugo.

I was annoyed because Kat was a student who was kidnapped but I couldn't do anything, after 2 days passed someone at VBM told UA the location of LOV's headquarters and 'hand' asked me to find that person but I refused the request because I was busy and after a few hours live news broadcast the heroes attacking the LOV headquarters and seen a big man fighting All Might, I also saw 'hand' or Shigaraki was there holding Katsuki tied to a chair, after a few minutes All Might fight the big man he managed to defeat the big man who called AFO and seen AFO caught and brought to Tartarus.

Shigaraki and the other LOV members managed to escape and Katsuki was saved and that made me very relieved, after that incident, the news said All Might will retiring from his job and his students would take over his agency, After that incident, the 'hand' didn't stop asking me to offer me a job but I didn't need a job because I already had a lot of money and everything I needed was fulfilled now.