Chapter: 20 Attack

Izuku POV

It's been almost 1 month since I was in UA and now I have the 'trust' to participate in a stupid plan made by the heroes, I still don't like heroes other than Aizawa and also a small number of heroes, today I was asked to participate in The attack on the Overhaul HQ which has been postponed for a few days due to an unknown matter, I got permission from Nezu to do as I please on this mission but I have to tell Aizawa that I want to do something before doing it, well I don't mind that because by giving Aizawa Kyo's communication tool I can tell him anywhere and anytime without the need to meet in person.

I followed the directions of the heroes at the beginning of the attack and when we got in I parted with the heroes and went straight to the underground using the route I had made with Lapiz's help, I took advantage of the commotion caused by the heroes to get rid of the guards one by one without leaving fought with them and when I was underground I explored this place slowly and carefully, I met 2 of the LOV members namely Toga and Twice, they attacked me and she is faster than I thought and even stronger than I expected, I focused on the fight with toga and after a few minutes I managed to injure Toga and Twice badly enough to make them run away but before they ran away they insulted someone and made the passageway move.

The hallway moved on its own and there was an angry voice from someone then a few spikes aimed at me from the walls and floor of the hallway, I dodged all the spikes and when I saw the figure on the wall I guessed that person was the one controlling this hallway, I changed my magazine handgun with the one containing the anti quirk bullet and I fired it at the figure, the figure held back several of my shots but one bullet hit it and the figure screamed and its body came out of the wall, the figure was shaking and I shot it before he attacked me, after the person died I continued down the hall until I reached a lab, I found some anti-quirk bullets and a gun to shoot the bullet, I took the bullet and shot it just in case.

When I was checking the lab I heard a cry from behind the metal doors, there were many iron doors with small windows at the top and when I peeked through the windows I saw that there was 1 person behind each metal door, I tried to ask if they were all right but they weren't answered and just as I was about to release them I heard Aizawa call me and he told me to help Lemilion who was fighting Overhaul alone, I rushed to do Aizawa's request and when I arrived at the battleground I saw Lemilion or All Might's disciple was fighting against Overhaul, Lemilion carrying a girl in his arms and from the looks of Overhaul eager to get the girl, I tried to shoot Overhaul but he noticed me and he protected himself with his quirk which could change the terrain he was holding.

"Lemillion! Take the girl out! I will hold Overhaul temporarily" I said.

"But you won't be able to win against him alone!" Lemillion said.

"That child is in danger if she stays in this place! Can't you see she's scared?!" I said and Lemillion stopped.

"hand the kid over to another hero then come back to help me!" I said and Lemillion nodded.

"Fine, take care Deku," Lemillion says and I laugh.

"You think with your pathetic weapon you can beat me? Just give up!" Overhaul said and I smiled.

"let me show you what's possible and what's not," I say and I fire at Overhaul as I keep moving.

I dodged every attack from Overhaul and continued to shower him with bullets, I used regular bullets in one of my handguns and anti-quirk bullets in my other handgun, since showering him with bullets was useless I decided to use another way, I thought while dodging until an idea popped into my head but I don't know if it will work or not, I decided to just give it a try and I took out an anti quirk bullet that I found in the lab earlier, I threw the bullet up when I was near overhaul then I shot a bullet it was with my handgun while I fired overhaul with my other handgun.