Prologue/Backstory

Warning: spoilers from chapter 149

Once in the living world two twins were born, the mother died giving birth, and on behalf of his wife he named them both Adrian—that and he was an alcoholic. As the boys grew up they had a hard time making friends, not just because of their father, but because they had the same name. People just didn't know who to talk to, in the end they were each other's friends, because no one understood one brother like the other. Now they're grown men in their 20s about to make a decision that isn't even childish, just down right mad.
"Little brother are you sure this is a good idea?" "This takes us to a new life where people don't know us, and maybe one of us can change our name." "Well you better do that since this was your idea." Their father didn't love them, the villagers confused them, so they took the advice from the old hag of the village who said there was a world where you can start anew. But to get there, you'd have to end your life. "You really sure the old hag said ending our lives is how we get there, because it sounds like we're going to die," the older brother said. "She's the oldest person in the village making her the wisest." "If you say so, but can we jump off a cliff instead of using a dagger." "You were always the childish one."
When they reached the top, they took each other's hand. "You don't have to do this, Adrian," the little brother said. "No Adrian, we came into this world together, and there's no one I'd rather leave this world with, than you little brother."

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

"Grim Reapers?" "Nice work little brother, we're in hell now." "This's the Reaper Realm not hell," said a head of the GRDA. "Now which one of you is Adrian Crevan?" Both brothers raise their hands. "We've never had this before, not only twins, but twins with the same name," another head said. "Would you care to explain to us where we are exactly," the older brother said. "Very well, but it'll be a lot to take in," the first head said.

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

"Alright, so we're both in the retrieval squad of the Grim Reaper Dispatch Association," the older brother said. "But we have test and training to take before we become full fledged reapers," the young brother said. "It seems you both took that well," the second head said. "What about their name?" the third head said. "What's my registration number?" The older brother asked. "136649." "I'll go by that number, little brother you can go by our name." "But you're the oldest." "But you got us into this mess." There was no point in arguing, they could call each other by their name when they're alone. "Well gentleman, if you'll please take those spectacles in front of you and turn around, you'll see your new home and life here in the Reaper Realm," the head said. They saw ten times better now then without them, and when they turned and looked out the window—not knowing what a city was till later—they knew they were in for something big.

Ok the first 4 or 5 chapters will take place when the undertaker was a reaper, now there's just 2 of him, if it says undertakers POV then it's the older brother—or what I like to think as the undertaker we know—if it says Adrian's POV then it's the younger brother—I think that would be him when he was working as a reaper. Don't worry we will call him Undertaker eventually, and by his name, remember it depends on who's point of view you're reading it in. I'll tell you why I decided to write this fanfic when I'm finished with it 😊 it'll blow your mind 😆