6: A Masked Ball

I think I just found a cosplay of king jack better then jack pretending to be Santa.😆 Featuring the song Can't Help Falling in Love, by Elvis Presley—even though my favorite version is the 80s version by UB40. At first I wanted to put Beauty and The Beast, but I already put that on another fanfic of mine, then Time After Time but that song's kinda sad, and I didn't wanna put a song with the word love in it—but oh well. Alright enough about the music time for the outfits:

 Alright enough about the music time for the outfits:

And of course you'll be wearing gloves. Have a good time. 😊

(Y/N)s POV:

The bell on the door to his parlor dinged, once again I brought him lunch because he thinks corps having to look beautiful is more important than food. "Undertaker, I'm leaving your lunch on the-ahhhh!" I felt something crawl up my legs, which then caused me to jump on top of the counter. "Heeheehee, got you that time dearie." Once again I forgot to check the coffins before I called him."*sigh* Y-you know one *sigh* one of these days you'll be the one screaming like a girl," I said. "Hihihi, I look forward to that day." I didn't have time for this, I got off the counter and went to the door. "(Y/N) wait." When I turned around he looked like he wanted to talk business. "(Y/N), a little friend of mine is throwing a ball. And I was wondering . . . Would you like to go?"
He's never asked me out, I mean we've gone to places together, but we've gone no farther then the stores or shops near our apartments, and any where else was the three of us or just me and some girls. "(Y/N), are you ok, are you still mad?"
"No no I'm ok, I was just thinking . . . what should I wear?"
"Oh dearie, just come back here in five hours with a pair of shoes and your hair done ok bye." He pushed me out of the parlor, locked the door, and put the CLOSED sign up. He was laughing the whole time.

🖤💀5 hours later💀🖤

I came back—with curly hair and black heels—but I wasn't expecting to see him in a suit and tie—with the left side of his hair up and braided back—when I opened the door. "Adrian?"
"Normally here in the living world you should call me the Undertaker, but since we're alone you can call me by my name," he said. "S-sorry it's just, I've never seen you like this. It looks like you're trying to be the Undertaker and a Grim Reaper at the same time." "I'll take that as a compliment, now your dress is in the bathroom with a little makeup kit, and take all the time you need."
"Oh don't worry, I won't take long."

Undertakers POV:

And she didn't, in under five minutes she came back to the front of the parlor in a black and forest green dress, that fit her figure perfectly. She had on black gloves and a ring that matched the one I wear on my index finger. "You look more beautiful than the living and dead combined," I said. "Thank you."

(Y/N)s POV:

The more he looked at me, the hotter my face got, then I looked at the counter and noticed a box. "Adrian, what's in there?" "Oh that's right, (Y/N)," he opened the box and there were two masks inside, "I'm gonna need these." He took my spectacles and put them in his indoor breast-pocket. "Uh, I'm gonna need those." "Here, one drop of this in your eyes and your eyesight without spectacles will improve." The liquid stung a bit, but after a dozen blinks the sting went away.
Knock knock.
"Oh great the carriage has arrived," he said. He took me and the box out the door, then opened another. "M'lady." ". . . Well this makes up for pushing me out at noon," I said. I took his hand and got in, "Try not to mention a certain look-alike," he said. "A certain who?" I asked. "Hehe, perfect, alright Tanaka off to Earl Phantomhives."
"Ho ho ho."