2: There's two of them

I know I'm gonna use this picture again.

3rd person POV:

The twins have only been full fledged reapers for a week, and there's already something on their mind, and it has nothing to do with reaping. "Hey Adrian, just out of curiosity, did you talk to a girl at the library?" Undertaker asked. "That depends, did you?" "No but I did talk to a girl in the hallway." Both minds were thinking, "Adrian on the count of three we'll both say what her hair color was," the younger brother said. "Ready, one, two, three."
"(H/C) hair," they both said.
"Ok that was freaky," Adrian said. "That was just the hair, I've seen like a dozen girls at HQ with that hair color," Undertaker said. "Let's try the spectacles and how they looked, ready, one, two, three."
"(___)," they both said.
"Ok that was. Wait, Adrian did you tell her your name?" Undertaker said. "Yes, what did you tell her?" "To look for my reaper registration number, but that should take days to find." His younger brother crossed his arms, "You better be right," he said. They were both having dinner together, but there was silence the whole time. "Adrian I've got an idea," Undertaker said. "Oh this's not gonna end well," he said. "Relax, I just need you to look for the girl and tell her to meet you at the doors at six."

💀🖤the next day🖤💀

(Y/N)s POV:

It's already lunch time, and I think I've seen him three times, twice with a ponytail and once with his hair down and a death scythe. "Hey can I talk to you quickly." I already recognize that voice, he had his hair in a ponytail, I guess the one with the hair down was just an illusion. "Yes what is it?" "Think you can meet me at the front doors at six?" he asked. "Sure." "Great, now I'll explain everything at six, I gotta go, souls to take," he said. I waved goodbye, when I turned around I saw his death scythes blade walk by, I looked back and forth, rubbed my eyes, and temples. "I'm hungry, that it, I'm just hungry." I wonder what sandwich the cafe has today.

🕕6 o'clock🕕

Finally the day is over, I can go home and (___), but first he wants to talk to . . . I started walking to the doors slowly, to be sure I was seeing what I was seeing. There was two of them, same hair, same death scythe, and their spectacles almost look the same. "What's going on here?" "If you follow us we'll explain it to you," the one with his hair down said. "Can you give me a second." "Ok," they both said. I went to the nearest trash can and threw away the coffee, I am so done with caffeine. "Ok I'm ready," Adrian opened the door. "Ladies first," he said. I hope this isn't a long walk.

💀🖤at the top of a building🖤💀

"Wow, twin Grim Reapers." Now that I think about it, I did hear words like 'the twin reapers,' I just thought that was a TV show. "I know right, and we just started being real reapers a week ago," Undertaker said. "No way, I started a week ago too." And five days later I bump into a legend and his twin brother the next day. "You know now that I think about it, you never told me your name," Adrian said. "Or me," Undertaker said. "That's because neither of you asked." I couldn't help but cross my arms and grin. They both looked at each other.
"What's your name?" They said in unison. My arms went down, now they were the ones with their arms crossed and a grin. "My name's (Y/N)(L/N), it's a pleasure to meet both the brothers that are already becoming legends."
I put out both my hands for both of them to shake, this isn't something you do every day. As weird as it looked—and it made us laugh—it was good manners. "Speaking of names, there's something you should know about mine," Undertaker said. His brother looked at him with that 'no' face and he looked him with the 'yes' they didn't talk for like a minute they just shook their heads and looked at me a couple of times. "You know what I'm the oldest, so I'm gonna tell her." "Go ahead, but if anything happens I'm blaming you." "Do I look like I care." The oldest sibling always gets blamed for something the younger one did, I know that from seeing it with my own eyes when I was still alive.
"Remember how I told you to look up my registration number," Undertaker said. I nodded my head. "Well I told you to do that because me and him don't just share the last name, we also share the first one." I didn't know what to say, but what I did know was that they weren't lying. "So you both go by the name Adrian Crevan?" "Yes, but if you see me down the hall don't call me by my name, call me by me registration number, 136649." "Ok, older Adrian." The younger one chuckled. "Hey don't you laugh younger Adrian." Now the older one chuckled.

💀🖤little time skip🖤💀

"You two didn't have to walk me to my apartment." "We just told you our deepest secret," Adrian said. "And it's not just because you met both of us, but because we trust you," Undertaker said. I can see the trust in their eyes, and something tells me these two are gonna need a friend that trust them back.
"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. So thanks for walking me home, now you know where I live if you need anything." "Maybe we can walk you to work," Undertaker said. "Or like now home from work," Adrian said. "Sure," I opened the door and looked back, "see you tomorrow boys." I walked over to my couch and just dropped. This feels like so much in just one week, having to type words all day, meeting someone to realize they have a twin. "This new life is going to be interesting."