12: The pier that looks like a bridge

I found the zombie before it became a zombie. 😆 and we all wanna be in his hands right now. And is it just me, or does she looks like she's about to say 'yes master.'
Here is your lovely date outfit:

'Here is your lovely date outfit:

Date #3

(Y/N)s POV:

Walking with his lunch had me thinking about what Grell said. Are they really trying to win my heart? Maybe I'll ask him after I've told him about the dates with his brother. The bell dinged again, and this time he wasn't in a coffin. "Hihihi, is that my lunch?" "That depends, do you have some biscuits for me?" He had that big grin on his face that makes him drool. "Now you know me up here dearie, you don't get an answer out of me without a joke." "But I'm your friend, I get a discount." "But you're two minutes late with lunch." I wish he was kidding but he's not, oh well. "So a father has to leave his family for a business trip, and when he comes back he's worried that his wife might have been sleeping with another man. His children say 'if you give us money we'll tell you who she was sleeping with.' And so he does, and the children say 'us.'" He was quiet. "Get it because she was lonely and her children thought . . ." Nothing but a poker face. "Ok fine. A mom try's to tell a joke but her daughter says, 'mom the jokes you make are not funny.' Then the mom says, "I made you, and you told me to get your name and your brothers tattooed on my body, and I already did, it says Stretch Marks.'"

"GEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!" That was a two for one joke that had him falling into a coffin, and causing the sign outside to fall down. "Hihihi, I don't know how the young Earl is gonna top this one," he said. "Oh I'm sure he will, now if you'll excuse me I have biscuits to fetch." When I got back to the front the laugh had became chuckles, then I decided to have lunch with him, so I went out and came back with a beef pie.

💀🖤after lunch🖤💀

"(Y/N), back home there's this restaurant near the beach, I was wondering if you'd like to go." Ever since I became a reaper, I never went to the beach because it was dirty, even the three of us never went. "I heard they were cleaning it up now," I said. "Yep, they even built a pier that looks like a ship, I think it's name was the Campania." I had to think fast, I should be back at the association.
"I'd love to, but it'll have to be tomorrow, I have lots of files to organize today so I'll be out late." "It's alright, I have a funeral this evening anyway." He went and opened the door for me, "Until tomorrow at seven m'lady." I put my hand on his scar, I'll have to tell him another time. "Until tomorrow, Adrian." I didn't realize it till I got back to work, but I don't have anything that says a walk or date near the beach. So I finished working faster than expected, and went shopping after I clocked out.

🛳tomorrow at 7🛳

An off-the-shoulder octopus print dress, with my hair half up half down, held together by a starfish hair comb, and black high heels. Yep, this is what I call a date near the beach outfit.
Knock knock.
To late to change now. When I opened the door his shirt was the same color purple like the one on my dress, while everything else was black.

Undertakers POV:

"You look beautiful, (Y/N)." "Thank you." "Those tentacles won't come out and choke me right?" She gave me that sweet smile of hers. "No, unless I see octopus on the menu." That is always followed by a threat. "Well then, shall we be off?" I put my tentacle of an arm out for her. "What a gentleman," she said, our tentacles intertwined. "Lead the way, Adrian."

🛳time skip brought to you by Ronald & Grell doing the Titanic scene🛳

(Y/N)s POV:

In front of the restaurant—and it's delicious food—was a pier that looked like it could go on forever, but eventually we made it to the end. Or the bow as the crew calls it. "Get on the rail." "What?" "Get on the rail, it's the best way to feel the sea breeze," he said. That pointy end of the pier had round rails that looked like if I made the wrong move on them, I'd slip and fall forward into the water, or fall back on my butt. "Don't worry, I'll have my hands on your waist, I won't let you fall (Y/N)." I put my hands on the railing, ahead of me was a horizon of h2o and a moon, and behind me was a city and my friend . . . "Promise me you won't let me fall." He put his hands on my waist. "You have my word m'lady." Alright then.
I got on the rail and kept my hands down but opened a bit to keep balance. Then he got on, with his hands still on my waist, and his heart beating behind me. He whispered in my ear, "Now raise your arms, close your eyes, and feel that sea breeze around you." What I was feeling right now was my heart beat, it was beating so fast I was afraid I'd faint, but I just let out a breath and raised my arms. Then I closed my eyes . . . and I heard the wind whoosh by.
"Adrian, I don't know weather I'm flying, or on a ship feeling the breeze."
"You're flying over the ocean feeling its breeze." "Kay thanks." I imagined dolphins under me and the sunset turning into the moon. Then I came back to this world, put my hands down, and leaned back on him.

Undertakers POV:

I'm not sure she realizes it, but she leaned back with her hands over mine, and her head over my heart. I can't exactly see her face, but I know she looks beautiful.
"(Y/N)," she looked at me with those eyes, those long eyelashes . . . and those lips that I could kiss right now, but won't. "Want me to take you back home?"

(Y/N)s POV:

That smile and those eyes, his face is saying something that I just can't read.
". . . Just a few more breezes of the wind." "Hihihi, ok, but if you can't walk any more I'm not carrying you home."
When I did get home he gave me a kiss on my left hand, opposite where his brother gave me his. "Until we meet again, m'lady." "Yes, until we meet again."
I felt strange, my two best friends have kissed my hands, when I went in my room I just dropped on my bed, that night I kept that hand close to my face, if it was any farther it was on my chest. Over my heart.

Speaking of tentacles.

I'm not sure I want those on me or around me, 😆 they'd probably give me goosebumps, then again if I saw his eyes I'd probably never leave him😊

I'm not sure I want those on me or around me, 😆 they'd probably give me goosebumps, then again if I saw his eyes I'd probably never leave him😊. He'd grab me with one of those and I'd be by his side forever.