17: The challange is over

Sorry about the POV changes in the last chapter. When we realize he's a reaper, god he's attractive in this page and scene in the movie.

3rd person POV:

The day with the younger brother was over, now it was all up to (Y/N), her mind, and her heart. As for the brothers, it was just like when they realized they loved her. A few minutes after they closed their eyes, (Y/N) came into the picture.
"You've such a lovely smile," Adrian said.
"Your sense of humor's better than mine," Undertaker said.
"You're a cute bookworm."
"You're adorable when you're clumsy."
"And you're so . . . Beautiful . . . (Y/N)." Those were their last words before they drifted to sleep. But they had a hard time sleeping because she wouldn't leave their minds, they woke up early and sweating. "That's it," they both said.
"This game," Adrian said.
"This competition," Undertaker said.
"This challenge is over," they both said.

🖤💀at work💀🖤

(Y/N)s POV:

I couldn't stop thinking about them. "(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N)!" Jenny woke me up from my mind. "I'm doing my work I swear." "(Y/N), you waisted a page that only says one word, and you didn't even spell it right. Luv." Oh no, I took that paper and stuffed it in my purse. "You know what you need, a (___) sandwich and a (___) soda," Jenny said. "I'll meet you at the doors, just give me a second." I went to Adrian's office, but he wasn't there. "Both of your days off meant overtime for both of you, but he said he'd take your overtime so you could get good rest."
"Hey Will." Like always he pushed up his spectacles with his death scythe.
"Are you ok?" He asked. I started seeing their faces again. "I don't know." I hope I'll know something after lunch.

🖤💀time skip💀🖤

I had to pick up some records at the library. My decision making just gets harder, because not only is there a statue of a man who loves me, but I also met his brother down this isle of books. Speaking of his brother . . . here he comes.
"Hey Adrian, I heard you took my overtime." I think my heart is beating faster.
"I did, I hope you don't mind," he said. "You've looked like you had so much on your mind I thought you should be clocking out no later than six." Oh you have nooo idea. "Anyway I'm glad I caught you before I have to collect more souls, I was wondering if you'd come by my apartment tonight." My heart was still beating fast, ok just breath. "*sigh* Adrian . . . takeout is at your place tonight," I put my hand in his shoulder, "of course I'll come." Is it just me or is he getting stronger? . . . My hands have been there long enough. "I gotta go, Adrian."

🖤💀up in the living world💀🖤

Undertakers POV:

This's the third woman I've made beautiful, but no woman—corpse or not—looks more beautiful than (Y/N). I've got to tell her. At the front of the parlor I heard the bell, I'll worry about this later, I've got a joke to hear.

🖤💀takeout time💀🖤

3rd person POV:

"Enter madam." "Why thank you sir." (Y/N) was on time as always, "so we're still waiting for—"
Knock knock.
"Well what do ya know he's on time," Adrian said. "I may be behind the door but I can hear you." The three of them had (___) like they normally do, except (Y/N) was thinking about how to explain the dates to each of them. "Well I'm done, I'm gonna go to the bathroom," she said. They both looked at each other when the door shut. "I'm done with this challenge," they both said. "Oh great."
Adrian thought his brother would laugh, but he just looked at him with a straight face. "You want to tell her how you feel don't you?" "I don't know, do you want to tell her the same thing?" Undertaker looked down, "I want to tell her about those dates as well." "What, if you do that the she'll—" "She already loves us both, Adrian." His little brother was confused, they were already standing up, now Adrian was moving closer to his brother. "You kissed her, didn't you."
". . . You met her first, why shouldn't I be the one to kiss her first, and I'm assuming you kissed her yesterday." Adrian grabbed him by the neck, "You don't deserve her, you're one of the darkest reapers that ever existed." "Heehee, a-and so are you." He let his brother go, "I may be dark, but I am also very attractive. And it's obvious the dates I took her to were better," Undertaker said. "I made her feel alive again." "Well I made her feel alive here too, as if she were living a normal life in the living world." They didn't hear the bathroom door open.

"So those dates and that kiss was just to see if I'd fall in love with one of you."

(Y/N)s POV:

They thought I wasn't hearing them, but men would be surprised how well women can hear. "It was all a lie." And for two months now. I couldn't look at them.
"(Y/N) wait—"
"Those dates."
"(Y/N) we can explain."
"And that kiss, from both of you." I tried to look at them, but now all I saw were those lies. Undertaker tried to take my hand, "Don't touch me." I felt a lump in my throat, no, not here. "You can forget about lunch together, and you can forget about walking together, because I never wanna see either of you ever again."

And thus, the reason I put that picture up, because we finally find out the truth.