5: Win her heart fare and square

I got one word for that picture. Run.

🖤💀half a century—50 year's—later/at the Undertakers apartment💀🖤

3rd person POV:

"Well it's getting late you two, and I have typing to do tomorrow," (Y/N) said. "You sure you don't wanna stay the night?" Undertaker asked. "It's dark." "I'll walk her home," Adrian said. "Boys I can walk myself home." "Sure you can, but I don't trust the streets past ten," Adrian said. "Right, and I don't trust the reapers that have night shifts," Undertaker said. "Oh alright," (Y/N) did what she usually does, gives them hugs when she leaves, only this time it was just Undertaker. And she did something different this time, she gave him a kiss on the scard cheek. "See you tomorrow," she said. To not look like an idiot he smiled and waved goodbye, then when the door shut he slowly put his hand on his cheek.

Undertakers POV:

She's never done this before, I've had this scar—and the others that she doesn't know about—for years and she's only touched it a few times. Or maybe she just wanted to kiss this cheek for no reason. My heart was beating strangely, there must be a reason for that.

🖤💀outside (Y/N)s apartment💀🖤

Adrian's POV:

"Well thanks for waking me home," she said. "Don't mention it, you know I'd do anything for you." I froze, I don't know where those words came from. She just smiled then gave me her goodbye hug. "Same time tomorrow for a walk to work?" "Y-yeah, same time tomorrow." Why the hell did I stutter? Then just like my brother, she gave me a kiss on the cheek. "See you tomorrow, Adrian." Like my brother again, all I could do was wave. When I got to my apartment, all I could do was take off my gloves, and touch my cheek. I could still feel her lips there.

3rd person POV:

That night those two had a hard time falling asleep, every few minutes after they closed their eyes, (Y/N) came into the picture.
"You have such a lovely smile," Adrian said.
"Your sense of humor is better than mine," Undertaker said.
"You're the first bookworm I've met."
"You make clumsy look adorable."
"And you're so . . . Beautiful . . . (Y/N)." Those were their last words before they drifted to sleep.

🖤💀time skip/at Undertakers apartment💀🖤

It wasn't late so they trusted her to get herself home safely. And when they did it was quiet in Undertaker's apartment. "Is there something on your mind little brother?" Undertaker asked. "That depends, is there something on your mind?" His brother started laughing. "Hihi, well it looks like we're playing this again. On the count of three we'll say what's on our minds, weather it's something." He looked hesitant to say the next words, but he went ahead and said them.
"Or someone."
"Alright then, one . . . two . . . three."
"(Y/N)," they both said. "Gaahaahaahaa, it really is like the last time," Undertaker said. "Would you be serious for once." His brother just kept laughing, he started drooling even. "Heehee, it seems we both haha-have feelings for her." Adrian just stood in the living room pinching the bridge of his nose. "Well then if you're just gonna keep laughing, I'm gonna go talk to her." He turned and was gonna head for the door, but he'd have to get past his brother first. "Steady now, Adrian, you can't just walk up to a lovely lady and say you have feelings for her. And I thought you were supposed to be the smart one." He knew that if he said a word, that would just boost his brothers psychotic ego. "And besides, what makes you so sure she'd like to be with you, Adrian?" "Well like you just said, I'm the smart one, and I met her first." "Well it was my idea for us to wait for her at the front doors." They thought back on that day, the day they really talked to someone—a female at that matter—and trusted her enough to tell her their name.

"Why don't we make a deal, Adrian," Undertaker said.
"I'm listening," his brother said.
"Instead of one of us telling her we have feelings for her, we each see if she has feelings for one of us."
"So a win her heart challenge?"
"Yes," Undertaker said. "We each take her out on dates, and the first brother that gets her to say that she loves him wins her heart fare and square."
"Alright," Adrian said. "But if the three of us are together, we try to act normal, and neither of us makes a move."
"Very well, and once she says the words to me or you, we tell each other and hug it out."
"Right," Adrian said. "Because one of us won her heart fare and square, and no matter what happens, we're still brothers you and I." Undertaker stuck out his hand. "It's done then?" Adrian took his brothers hand. "It's done."
BOOM. The sound of thunder.
"Hmmm, looks like it's about to rain bad," Undertaker said. "You don't think that has anything to do with what we just did, right?" "Don't be ridiculous, we're Reapers of England, it always rains in England." They gave each other that brother hug and a pat on the back. When Adrian left Undertaker started chucking. "Hehe, I hope you're planning your first date on your walk home little brother, because mine's sure to win her over."