10: A picnic at the library

Why is his hair longer than it should be 😆😊
Featuring this lovely outfit:

Why is his hair longer than it should be 😆😊Featuring this lovely outfit:

I want everything but the purse.

💀🖤2 nights after Undertakers second date🖤💀

(Y/N)s POV:

I had a hard time falling asleep, I kept walking left and right in front of my dresser. Normally you'd find makeup on there, but unlike other ladies, I have my favorite book collection—(___)—and a green mask and black rose on there.
"I'll tell them, yes I'll tell them. Now who do I tell first?" And now I'm taking to myself, great. I should probably spend more time with Grell and the girls.

💀🖤the next day🖤💀

I was just sitting there with the other girls typing, when Adrian comes by with the files on the souls he's collected so far. "Thank you Mr. Crevan, I'll have your next files ready at one." We may be friends, but from 7:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. we act sophisticated. I opened the first file to see if everything was there and noticed a little paper.

Since you don't have to work tomorrow, and I clock out at three, meet me on the roof of the library at 4.
Adrian.

"Ohhhh, I smell a date." "J-Jenny." I freaked out and put it fast in my bra. "You know I think you should shop for a new outfit, or something to complete one you already have," she said. "Shut up and keep typing."

💀🖤4 o'clock the next day🖤💀

Every time I go into the library the first thing I see is his brothers statue, was this really necessary when he wanted to retire? I mean there's already a picture of both of them together in the hall of best reapers. It must be because he's the oldest, yes that's why. As I climbed the stairs floor by floor I thought, tell him about the date, don't tell him. By the time I got to the door to the roof it was a no, and when I opened it . . . there was a picnic waiting for me. "Oh my god, Adrian." He stood next to it with his hands behind him. "I wanted to ask you yesterday, but then I thought, maybe if I told her on paper to meet me and then she did, then that would be a yes," he said.
"Well now that I think about it, I did say see you tomorrow." "Yes you did," he said. He stuck out his hand. "Care to join me?" The picnic had little sandwiches, a bowl of different barres, a salad, water, my favorite dessert. "Well you set it up already, and you know I can't say no to my favorite dessert." I sat down on the blanket. "New jeans?" "Yeah, now can you pass me the blueberries."

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

We were behind a statue on the roof so we got some shade. Before I got up here I picked up a cinematic record to read when I got home, but instead I did it up here, with him next to me. "Well, that was depressing," he said. "I kinda liked it." He turned his head and faced me. "Yes because there was a hint of love in there." "Well a hint is better then nothing at all." We were facing each other, if our faces moved three inches closer, we'd be kissing right now.
Instead we just looked away from each other, I held the book to my chest, hopefully there's no color on my face.

Adrian's POV:

From the corner of my eye she was blushing that same shade of red from when I asked her out on our first date. I looked at my watch . . . It was time.
"(Y/N) get up." "What why?" "Because I wanna show you another reason why I wanted to ask you up here."

(Y/N)s POV:

A city's sunset, and there's no building blocking the sun so I've got a perfect view of the sun turning red. "I've never seen a city look so beautiful."

Adrian's POV:

Her silhouette looked beautiful, her left leg was turned a bit, and I could tell her hands were on her chest. "So, what did you think of our second date?" I asked. "Hmmm, a picnic at one of my favorite places . . . I'll have to think about it."

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

(Y/N)s POV:

"Alright your home, now can you give me an answer," he said. "*sigh* Fine, it was amazing, Hell I would've spent the night there." I can't believe I said that.
"Well then maybe we could actually do that sometime, or have another picnic up there if you like." I should of had my hair in a ponytail, because I noticed now when I'm alone with one of them, I play with my hair. I put my hand on the door. "Yeah sure, maybe next time I'll make the picnic." I looked back at him, "See you tomorrow, Adrian." He took my hand . . . And gave it a kiss. "See you tomorrow."

I went to my room and just laid in bed looking at my hand. I could still feel his warm hand on mine, his lips giving it a kiss like a gentleman. Now thinking about today, I could still feel his warmth when we sat next to each other reading the record. "Adrian." That night I kept that hand on my chest, only moving it to stretch it.