20: A Week without them

I think if they had the word party, it would be a picture of the P4 and the Undertaker, Ronald, and Will. Get ready for 5 different outfits for work.

(Y/N)s POV:

When I woke up and looked at the clock, I thought, he should be here any minute, then I remembered what happened this weekend . . . "Time to get dressed," I said.

I want everything but the heels

I walked alone to work, and that caused more reapers to look at me then when I walked to work and back with both of them. I was glad that when I got to work, the first person I saw was (BFN). "So how was the weekend?" She said. I knew this was coming, so I came prepared . . . "I'll tell you at lunch."

3rd person POV:

Adrian was maybe half a mile away from her, but his eyesight was better than his brother. He and his brother intend to keep their word and not have her see them.

🖤💀after lunch💀🖤

"Are you sure everything was a lie," (BFN) said. "Because I've seen the way they look at you, you mean a lot to them—" "(BFN), I don't wanna talk about this anymore, look I gotta go to the library and return some records. See you after work." (Y/N) had a cart full of records, she loved strolling down isles and returning books, until she bumped into another cart of books being driven by Undertaker. She couldn't look at him, but she couldn't move either because his cart was in the way. He took three steps back and put his hand out, "Ladies first."

(Y/N)s POV:

I couldn't look at him, but I wasn't gonna be rude. "Thank you." When I walked pass his cart I heard him mutter a few words, 'pretty in purple' I completely forgot I was wearing his favorite color—second to black, at least I wasn't wearing that.

🖤💀the next day💀🖤