21: I know who I love

I can hear him saying those words in both his voices, and I love it 😆😊

(Y/N)s POV:

Grell and (BFN) came by my place for breakfast and girl talk, which then became love therapy before lunch. Sadly it couldn't last long. "Thanks for trying out my corset," Grell said. "Call me as soon as you choose one." It was just me and (BFN) on my couch now. "Just write things down about each of them, their strengths and weaknesses, once you have everything down you'll start finding connections. And by the time you're done I'm sure you'll know who you love . . . or if you don't love either of them." That's why she's my best friend, she tells it like it is.
"Thanks, (BFN)."
"Oh and make sure you call me first before you call Grell." Once she left I started writing stuff down about them, now that I think about it, I shouldn't of gotten rid of the things that reminded me of them. That would've helped me get into detail.
"There's only one thing left to do . . ."

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

I went to the places where you'd see me with the two of them, and the places where I went with one of them. By the time I got back to my apartment, the mailman literally gave me my mail. "Hmmm, I'll read this later, I'll read this letter, I'll read . . . " in my apartment on the welcome carpet was a letter, the seal was a skull so I knew it came from Adrian. ". . . You I'll read last."

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

I had everything written down, but I was still walking around my apartment thinking about them, something was missing.

Adrian Crevan (known in the GRDA as 136649, now a mortician/Undertaker)
*Loves baking, has a sense of humor, and is a hopeless romantic.
*Met at work/helped me take files to the file room.
1st date: at a high-class masked ball.
2nd date: a picnic (in the living world) at the park/then a walk during the sunset.
3rd date: a restaurant near the beach, then a walk on the pier.
4th date: spent the day together—bought a book, candy, and had lunch together—then went to another ball.
*Calls me m'lady.
Kiss from him: sweet and loving.

Adrian Crevan (coworker/one of the most feared reapers of the GRDA)
*Loves reading, playing the piano, and is a hopeless romantic.
*Met at work/helped me get a book in the library.
1st date: dinner at a restaurant, then a walk in the garden.
2nd date: a picnic at the roof of the library, and both reading a record.
3rd date: going to an award show, and a afterparty at my apartment just us 2.
4th date: spent the day together—bought books, ate Italian, went to the theatre, had ice cream—then stayed at my place for dinner.
*Calls me madam.
Kiss from him: gentle then a bit rough.

"What am I missing?" When I sat down on my couch, in front of me was the letter they sent—I'm assuming it's from both of them. I opened it, and it looks like they both had things to say.

(If it's like this it's Undertaker, if it's like this it's Adrian)

We know you don't want to see us, and you don't know who to choose between us. But (Y/N) today when the sun sets, go to the top of the building where we told you our secret, at least let us explain everything to you before you never wanna see us again.
PS we thought you should see this picture, maybe it'll help you figure things out.

It was me with a margarita with both of them next to me—Undertaker on my left and Adrian on the right. I remember this day well, it was my first deathday here, and ever since that day we were practically inseparable.

I held the picture to my heart, I know I love one of you, but who? I look at the clock and outside . . . "Two hours, that shouldn't take long."

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

Ok, so it took two and a half hours later, but that doesn't matter because I know who I love. I made sure I looked ok: sneakers, jeans, a shirt with two skulls kissing—one of them gave it to me and I just couldn't get rid of it—and a jacket.
I made sure not to forget my key and the picture and started running to the building.

3rd person POV:

While (Y/N) ran, the twins were still waiting, Undertaker walked back and forth, "where is she?" "She'll be here don't worry," Adrian said. "The last ray of sun is gone little brother, she either burnt the letter . . . or worse."

(Y/N)s POV:

I had to stop and take a breath. I know I'm wearing sneakers but wow that building is pretty far. But I'm almost there, it's like I can see them, and I'm not wearing spectacles. I made my first move forward . . . And was pulled into an ally.