15: A day with him (part 1)

Don't, look him, in the eye. You'll either pass out or swoon.
Featuring this lovely dress:

And if you think this's lovely, wait till you see the next one

(Y/N)s POV:

So far it's been three days since that therapy session with those two, and I don't know if I love one brother more than the other. There was a knock at my door, I was expecting Adrian, not (BFN). "What're you doing here (BFN)? You don't clock in till half an hour. And what's with the Victorian dress?" "It's for you, you've got a day off today. Now come on let's get dressed." She barged in and pulled me to my room.

💀🖤little time skip🖤💀

"Undertaker, you said you have no need for the queens money." "I don't, heehee, this money is actually from some of your coworkers." I don't know how much was in this handbag, but it felt like more than meets the eye. "So you told the heads to give me a day off," I said. "Well you work really hard, and I don't have nothing to do today, so I decided I'd take you around the city, or to places you haven't gone."
"So another date," I said. "Oh no no no m'lady, Hihihi, the date doesn't start till sunset." I'm already here, and he planned this out, so . . . "Well Undertaker, where's our first stop?" "Gyheehee, we've got to start walking first."

He took me to the Crystal Palace, I've never seen such a beautiful and giant mall. "Are you ready to shop your heart out?" That grin on his face, two can play at that. "Can you keep up is the question, and besides I'm not much of a dress shopper, I might just buy books." "Well then to the bookstore," he said.

📚in the bookstore📚

I never really bought books in the living world ever since I became a reaper, so I didn't know where to start looking. "Hehe, I'll take the left you take the right," Undertaker said. "Oh no you're staying with me, I might need your help to reach books." But more importantly, you might lose me, never leave a bookworm in a bookstore. So many books were speaking to me, but there was one in particular that had me reaching up for it, literally. "Allmooosstt." "And this's why I'm here for you." He didn't exactly grab the book, he grabbed my hand, I felt my pulse speed up. We both brought down our hands that were still intertwined.

Undertakers POV:

I didn't want to let go, and I know somewhere deep inside her, she didn't want to either. If anything we let go to stop this awkward silence. "Umm . . ." She started blushing.

(Y/N)s POV:

If I had that book right now, my hot face would be hidden in it. "Here, (Y/N), and are you sure this's the one you want?" In my hands was a book titled (___). It has my three favorite things, (___), (___), and (___). "Yes I want it, it's speaking to me, and besides, I'm the one with the money since you have no need for it." "Heehee alright, since you have the money you're buying lunch." Why that son of a— "But don't worry I know a place here that sells good curry, let's go."