29: Just the two of us

Well to bad Grell, the reader is getting him, and his brother😆
Two lemons in one chapter—maybe the next threesome I do'll be better, or I'm just not a threesome person—don't like don't read. But let's be honest, the real question your asking yourself is which one do you read? The older brothers or the younger ones?

Adrian

His name isn't only there, but his reaper registration # is too

(Y/N)s POV:

It was just like any other day at the Dispatch, he collected souls then I collected the files of those souls. Ever since that night I've smiled when I'm walking to his office. But today I felt like more, I was in a suit with a straight skirt and a blazer jacket, hell men were looking at me like I was running this place.
Knock knock. "Come in."
All men have seen me in this, but him, god what'll he say?

Adrian's POV:

I have to clock in half an hour early, I haven't even collected 50 souls, and the first woman to walk into my office is the sexiest one the GRDA will ever have.
"I have the information on the next ten souls you have to reap," (Y/N) said.
I couldn't even speak, that attire captured her body perfectly. "Adrian, close your mouth you look like a zombie." I woke up from these visions of her stripping those clothes off, that's supposed to be my job. She left the files and went for the door. "Ehmm, aren't you forgetting something?"

(Y/N)s POV:

He sat there with his legs crossed and his arms on the armrest. I giggled, "I'm confused, are you my boss?" "Well if I could have an office assistant, you're the first person I'd choose." I knew there was a reason I felt like more in this. I put my hands on his desk leaning on it for support, "I'll except the offer, if you tell me how I'm getting paid." He got up and did the same thing as me. "In love."
There was a desk in between us, but that didn't stop us from kissing. "Dinner at my place tonight, at seven," he said. "I'll be there," I looked back before I opened the door, "and with a surprise."

💀🖤time for love🖤💀

He made (F/F), now that was a surprise for me, but now it's time for dessert. I tried to sneak into his room but I guess he can hear just as good as he can see.
"And where do you think you're going?" Adrian's hands held me tight. I looked at him, "Wherever you go." One thing lead to another, and we were in his bedroom up against the wall making out. He unzipped my dress, now I was in nothing but a one piece, low v-neck, black lingerie. "If we're gonna do this, we're gonna do it right." Which meant I'm gonna look hot while doing so.
His hand went slowly down my cheek, "As you wish," then he whispered in my ear, "and I hope you don't mind the dark." I saw him take off the string he uses to make a bow. "Turn around." Once again I saw darkness, but I knew not to worry, his touches around my body were gentle. He picked me up and laid me down.
"Hmmm, where to begin." He went for my neck, he didn't stop kissing me there till I moaned. Then his kisses went down my chest, sending shivers down my spine, the whole time he did that I played with his hair. "Kiss me."