13: The Grim Reaper Awards

When I saw this picture, for like a second I thought the one on the right had no glasses, and it's official, award shows have entered the reaper realm. I can already see Grell asking for an Oscar. featuring the song Faithfully by Journey. Here is lovely dress:

Have fun at the award show that last three hours 😊

(Y/N)s POV:

After that date by the sea my stomach has felt weird, what's that saying? Butterflies in the stomach. It's a miracle I even finish my work, "Jenny I'm off to lunch." "You mean you're off to lunch with him, ok but make sure he doesn't try anything." I hit her with my lunch bag.

💀🖤in his office🖤💀

"So how many souls you have left?" "Five, But they're old so it shouldn't take long." In other words they're dying in their sleep. "(Y/N), there's something I wanna ask you," he said. "What is it?" He put his hands on his lap, "I was wondering, would you like to go with me to the Grim Reaper Awards?" I put my drink down, I've been to that award show numerous times, but with both of them. "Your brother won't be going?" "No, he said he's busy tomorrow, and they want me to give out an award tomorrow instead of both of us," he said.
"So (Y/N), would you like to go to the Grim Reaper Awards with me, as my date?"
I wish I had more to drink to think about this, but I know my answer.
"I'd love to." "Great, I'll be at your apartment tomorrow at seven."

When I went back to work that redhead Grell was at the corner. "I don't mean to be rude, but you're gonna need my help," he/she said. "Why would I need your help?" "Because this's an award show, and I am a fashion expert." He is the reaper in red, the drag queen, at least that's what the girls call him. "Oh come on let me help you," he/she said. "I've actually looked at some of the outfits you've warn to the show, you could use a combo of black, white, and embroidery." He gave me this little red mirror and stood behind me. "And besides, you're going with one of them instead of both, you should look your best." This fells creepy, but he's/she's got a point. "*sigh* Alright you can help me look for a dress."
"Oh how excitiiiiinnnggg, oh but we don't have much time."
"Speaking of time, you have souls to take Grell Sutcliff, and you're already late on one." He/she took back his/her mirror and ran to the reapers hands, getting hit by his death scythe. "Thanks to you I already have one paper to write." He grabbed Grell by his coat and dragged him away. "See you at the gates at six," I said.

💀🖤the next day at 7🖤💀

An a-line black, white, and embroidered dress, with my hair in a braided bun, with a clip that looks like the embroidery on my dress. "That drag queen was right, this is breathtaking."
Knock knock.
Last time I was this nervous was the first time, when it was three of us.

Adrian's POV:

She was breathtaking, now that I think about it, she always looked more beautiful with her hair up. That gave me a chance to see her eyes. "Uh, Adrian, you ok?"
My mind was a cinematic record rolling, I forgot I had a little bouquet of black roses in my hand. "Oh um, these are for you," I said. I've never been so embarrassed. "Oh how sweet, wait here." She took the flowers and went inside, I've gone to this show with her at least 100 times, and every other show she's looked more beautiful . . . Except now . . . It's just the two of us. "Well, I'm gonna need a new vase to put them in," she said. I knew I should of brought them in one. "I'll help you find the perfect one tomorrow," I put my arm out. "Shall we be off then to the most boring award show here madam?"

(Y/N)s POV:

Those words. When I looked at him, I saw a handsome man in a white and black suit and tie, turn into a handsome man with a purple shirt and everything else black. "(Y/N)?" "I-I'm fine, just not use to heels," I said, I locked arms with him. "To the Grim Reaper Awards."

💀🖤at the show🖤💀

Normally his brother would be here making us laugh, but this time it was just creepy. Everyone but Grell was in black and white, apparently that redhead forgot to warn me. "And now to present our next award, Adrian Crevan."

💀🖤time skip because I couldn't come up with a name for the award🖤💀

Like always there was an afterparty, normally we'd stay for awhile, but this year's show and winners wasn't worth going to the party. We had our own little one back at my place, with a bottle of wine, two leftover cupcakes, and music on a record-player. "I can't believe Grell won an award," I said. "Yeah for most suspended. And good thing we didn't go to the party, he/she probably hasn't shut up about it yet." I poured myself what was left of the wine, "To our own afterparty?" "To our own afterparty," he said.
Cling.
A song we were familiar with started playing. "May I have this dance?" "Adrian I don't know, I-I think I had too much wine." He didn't take no for an answer, we were in the center of my apartment, hand in hand, his other on my waist, and mine on his shoulder. ". . . Lead the way, Crevan." "Gladly."

Highway run, Into the midnight sun
Wheels go round and round
You're on my mind
Restless hearts, Sleep alone tonight
Sendin' all my love
Along the wire

We took baby steps so no one vomit, even though it was just one bottle of wine we're trying to be safe.

They say that the road ain't no place to start a family
Right down the line it's been you and me
And lovin' a music man ain't always what it's supposed to be

And who knows, this outfit might come in handy some other time.

Oh girl you stand by me
I'm forever yours, faithfully

Adrian's POV:

I brought her closer to me, moving to the rhythm now.

Circus life
Under the big top world
We all need the clowns, To make us smile
She smiled before I spun her around.
Through space and time
Always another show
Wondering where I am, Lost without you

And being apart ain't easy on this love affair
Two strangers learn to fall in love again
I get the joy
Of rediscovering you
Oh girl, you stand by me
I'm forever yours, faithfully

I felt like there was no one in the realm but us. 

(Y/N)s POV:

Oh,
This's my favorite part.
Oh,
He spun me out.
Oh,
Then I spun back,
Oh,
Into his arms.
Faithfully, I'm still yours
I'm forever yours
At this point we just stopped moving.
Ever yours,
We just looked into each other's eyes.

Faithfully.

Adrian's POV:

I didn't realize it until the music started and ended, but she wasn't wearing spectacles. She looked more beautiful without them. I'm soo tempted to kiss her, but I can't make a move until she says that she has feelings for me. "I can't remember the last time we danced together." "I think it was somewhere in the fifty's," she said. I don't know why but that made me laugh.

(Y/N)s POV:

His laugh is different from his brothers, it's normal haha and not a psychotic heeheehee. "*sigh* I guess I should go." As he walked back, this warmth I felt started getting cold, but he didn't let go of my right hand until he gave it a kiss. "See you downstairs tomorrow, (Y/N)." When he shut the door all I could do was look at my hands, lefty's been kissed once, and righty's been kissed twice.
Both by my best friends.
In bed every time I closed my eyes, I saw one of them and their smile, then as I began to fall asleep, my mind showed me the best times I had with just one of them. The more I saw the more warm I felt on the inside . . . Then I realized what this warmth was, but was too tired to open my eyes. "L-love . . ." I flew to the galaxy they call sleep.

This would've been updated earlier, but I didn't feel good last week for like a day and a half. Better late than never. 😊