16: A day with him (part 2)

Time for a day with the little brother. Hopefully this won't be ten pages long.
I'll let you choose the outfit:

Just prey or hope Grell doesn't see you

Previously:
fuck the part of the deal about not making a move, I kept my hand on her face, brought her closer, and kissed her. This kiss came out of nowhere and froze me, my mind was telling me to push him away, but my heart was telling me to relax and enjoy it . . . Because I love him. Then something felt weird, I felt a little cooler. When I opened my eyes . . . he was gone.

Undertakers POV:

I got out of there fast, any second longer and I would've asked for permission inside. Yes this was wrong and I broke the brotherly deal we made, but now she knows I love her, and hopefully she chooses me.

(Y/N)s POV:

What just happened could've been a dream, but I could still feel his warmth, his hand stroking my cheek, and his lips on mine. "It wasn't a dream," I said to myself. The older Adrian Crevan loves me.

💀🖤two days later🖤💀

I had to put the two dresses from Hopkins in storage, one look at them and I felt his kiss. I even had a hard time walking to work with his brother because I felt like his presence was nearby. "Hey (Y/N), how does another day off sound?" Adrian asked. "What is with these days off for me." I didn't realize I said that out loud till he started talking. "Well you're one of the most hard working woman in the association, and I'm at the top of my game, so I told the heads to give us the day off tomorrow." Telling the heads of the GRDA to give you a day off means double or triple or who knows how much more work the next day. "And we can go wherever you want." I thought about tomorrow . . . it is a Saturday tomorrow, and who wants to work on a Saturday. "It's a date," I said.

💀🖤the next day🖤💀

Alright, I'm dressed, my belly is full, I've got my purse and keys, just waiting for—
Knock knock.
There it is. He had on a black shirt and jacket, white ripped jeans, and a pare of converse. "You know if you'd wear a normal thin scrunchy you'd look more like a man," I said. "Good morning to you too." I locked the door and we were off into the Reaper Realm—the England part of it. "Remember (Y/N) this's your day off, so wherever you wanna go I'll accompany you." "Adrian this our day-off date, if you wanna go somewhere we'll go there." He put his index finger and thumb under his chin, ". . . How about we go wherever you wanna go, but I pick lunch," he said. "Deal."

Adrian's POV:

Sometimes I wonder why she can't be a normal woman, our first destination was the bookstore. "Might I ask why we're here?" Adrian told me one of the places they went was a bookstore. "Why to explore, maybe even buy a book." how many more books does she need?