28: 1 Lady & 2 Lovers/Boyfriends

Don't look him in the eye, and I don't know why, but this makes me want to Swoon then faint. L/S=long or short hair, H/C=hair color.

💀🖤the next morning🖤💀

(Y/N)s POV:

I woke up from last night with pain down below, as I stretched I felt something odd behind me, a scar? "Touch me lower, I know you want to, Hihi."
I turned around.
Unnie was up on his elbow with his hair back, and naked. "Hey breakfast is, oh your awake, finally." Adrian had on a towel covering everything from his torso and down. That, Undertaker in nothing but skin, and the pain down below.
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes," they said in unison. "You know I'll be having breakfast," Adrian said. He just walked out like he had nothing to do with this. "I'll be right behind you," Undertaker laid me down, "you need time to process this, don't worry we'll be right outside." He gave me a little peck on the lips. I can't believe what happened last night, when I looked back at him, I could see a full moon—then again maybe he didn't move because he knew I'd look back. "Hihi, do you like what you see?"
". . . Yes, and I'll tell you more later."

💀🖤little time skip🖤💀

Thanks to last night, I have to go to work in a (F/C) turtleneck—with elbow long sleeves—but everything else is normal, black jeans and boots. "Really, a turtleneck, people are gonna know something's up," Adrian said. "Heehee, well I think she looks beautiful." I had to walk slowly to the counter, "Well I think people should mind their own business, and besides, they don't have hickeys from the twin reapers on their body claiming them as theirs." I took a blueberry from each of their plates, and put it in my mouth, "Now shut up and eat your breakfast."

💀🖤little time skip again🖤💀

The three of us were walking to work again, which meant one thing, fear. The Queen was back with her two guards, but today—and I doubt this'll be the last time—we were walking hand-in-hand. Thanks to last night I had a little trouble with balance, but eventually me and Adrian got to work. "You sure you don't wanna work anywhere in the realm?" "Forgive me m'lady, but the living world needs a mortician." I looked to the side, until he turned my head back to him. "But I will always come back to you, no matter the wind nor rain that gets in the way." I couldn't help myself, I jumped into his arms and gave him a bear hug.
"I like what I saw, and I love what you did, I look forward to that and other things in the future," I whispered in his ear, then let go and went in with Adrian.
"Do I want to know?" "Maybe I will maybe I won't tell you later, now come on we're a minute late."

"Hmmm." "What, what is it, (BFN)?" "There's something different about you."
"*gasp* You see it too, oh good," Grell said. "You know from one girl to another, you actually look brighter . . . wait . . . Which one did you choose?" Oh well, I guess I have no choice. "Which one did you choose?" They both said. "*sigh* Grell, I'm sorry, but you cannot choose either of them." I turned around and walked away, then when I turned the corner . . . "WHAAAAAAAAAAT!"
Good thing the pain went away, I started running to the safest place in the GRDA.

Good thing the door to his office was unlocked. "Have you ever heard of knocking?" Adrian was behind his desk with his arms crossed. "Have you ever ran from a redheaded drag queen?" I slid down his door laughing, when I could finally breathe I looked up, and he had his hand out for me. When I got up he pulled me to him, now we looked like we were about to dance. "Madam, may I steel a kiss?" "Of course you may." The hand that was intertwined with mine slid to my cheek, and he pulled me in for a kiss. It was sweet and gentle, but sadly we had to part and he opened the door for me. "Thank you, and Adrian." "Yeah?" "It's TV and takeout night at your place."