14: I have feelings for my two best friends

Oh the irony 😆😆😆 his hands first make a heart, then a ✌🏻 but it looks like the #2. Why Undertaker why 😆.

(Y/N)s POV:

Walking to work with him felt weird, I hardly looked at him afraid I might blush, and I hardly got any sleep from those memories of him and his brother. "(Y/N) you up?" "Whuuu?" "We're here at the association," he said. I must have sleepwalked here. "Oh, well . . . thanks Adrian I'll see you this afternoon." I left him at the doors and clocked in fast. What is wrong with me? I'll have to talk to some experts . . . But (BFN) won't be in till a half hour . . . I guess he's/she's my other option, for now.

💀🖤lunch time🖤💀

After last nights dreams—and date with his brother—seeing him probably isn't a good idea, but the mans gotta eat more than dessert. "Adrian, brought you some lunch." "In the back dearie." I left the food on the counter then went to the back, and from past visits I remembered to cover my nose, because that room can smelll. The corps was in a (F/C) dress and he was stitching up her lips, he looked so concentrated in his work that I almost didn't recognize him. "There, another masterpiece," he said. Then he ran a hand down her cheek, and I don't know what came over me . . . But I growled. "What was that?" ". . . Nothing oh look at the time gotta go bye." I slammed the door so hard I think the sign moved, what is wrong with me?

Undertakers POV:

Now I know I heard her right, the sound of jealousy came out her mouth. When I walked to the door of my work room I could smell the jealousy, I followed that stench to the front of my parlor, when I closed my eyes I felt like she was still here. My lunch bag smelled like her favorite perfume, (___). "Oh (Y/N) you tease and torture me, I will have my revenge once you're mine."

(Y/N)s POV:

I could hardly work so Jenny said she'd take on the rest for me, now I'm at home walking back and forth trying to figure out what's going on in my mind. Every once in a while I look at my door, "Where are those two?" I flinch when I hear a something that sounds like a knock. "Hurry up, those two will be here in—"
Knock knock.
My heart stopped for like a second, I picked up the closest thing next to me . . . A spoon. I walked to the door like you walk on a tightrope, then I opened the door fast.
"Really (Y/N), a spoon?" (BFN) said. "You'd have had a better chance with a fork," Grell said. "Shut the hell up and get in here." I pulled them in.

💀🖤at Adrian's apartment/in the 3rd person POV🖤💀

"Well Adrian, we did it." "Indeed we did." He was walking back and forth with his hand under his chin. "When exactly did you realize she must be in love with you?" Adrian asked. "At noon, heehee, she growled with jealousy, I didn't even know she had that in her. And you?" "This morning when we walked to work, she hardly looked at me or said a word." The brothers just leaned on the counter thinking, thinking about the same woman they have feelings for.
". . ."
". . ."
"Takeout is at her place tonight, right?" Undertaker asked. "Right."
"Good because you're buying it." He walked out his brothers apartment, Adrian followed six feet behind him. "Wait a minute don't you have money?" "Hahaha, now little brother you know me, hahaha, I have no need for the queens money."

🖤💀back at your apartment in your POV💀🖤

"It just doesn't make sense, who falls in love with their best friend—Grell don't answer that." He/she sat down on the couch grumpy. "Ahhh, so you do love one of them," (BFN) said. "I don't know." "Well you must know, because you haven't taken your hands off the left side of your chest since we asked you how you met them," Grell said. I was laying down on my couch like some people do at therapy, and in front on my table was the little bouquet of black roses Adrian gave me. On each side of my TV was a picture frame of three cinematic records film strip.
The ones on the left were of me and Undertaker, and the ones on the right were of me and Adrian. This stressed me out more than having to look for one file in a room bigger than my apartment and theirs combined. "Who am I supposed to choose?" "How about neither and you give them both to me," Grell said. "Ignore him/her. (Y/N), we can help you out on dates, but we can't choose the guy for you. Just spend more time alone with each of them then you'll know who you love." "If anything goes wrong just listen to your heart, and which ever one you love leave the other one for me ok." On the bright side he/she only mentioned that demon and Will in the beginning. "But what if—"
Knock knock.
Times up. "Both of you get out." I pushed them out onto my balcony and told them to take the emergency stairs down. Then I shut the door and made sure I didn't look messy; hair down, some boots, jeans, and a T-shirt with my favorite logo on it. "Perfect."
Knock knock.
"I'm coming." When I opened the door my stomach felt weird again, I noticed Undertaker had (F/F) in his hands. "You didn't buy it did you," I said. "No he did not," Adrian said. "I could have, but my money from down here was so far away." And by far away he means across the street from his brothers place. "*sigh* Come in you two." As they got the food ready I stayed at the door thinking back on my times with them, I stopped looking through my timeline when my stomach grumbled. "Heehee, someone's hungry." "(Y/N) you ok?" When I looked at them, the look of worried was on their faces—just because his bangs hide his eyes and there's a grin on his face doesn't mean he isn't worried. My stomach grumbled again, "You heard it I'm hungry, let's eat."

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

Takeout felt weird tonight, I kept playing with my hair, and the butterfly's wouldn't leave my stomach alone. I just kept looking at that mask and black rose on my dresser, then I looked in the mirror hoping my reflection would help me out. "What do I do?" 
.
.
.
Nothing but silence, I went to bed, maybe a good nights sleep and some dreams will help me out.

Would've updated this earlier but had homework to do, luckily not anymore . . . For now.