25: A night to remember (part 1)

I wanna slap that grin off his face. And warning ⚠️ just a little fluff.
Featuring this lovely outfit:

And trust me you will remember this night

(Y/N)s POV:

My two men escorted me back to my apartment, and now here they are ready for our first two man date. When I opened the door so did their mouths, but nothing came out. I on the other hand did have something to say. "You're kidding, right?"
Adrian had on the same outfit from the first date and Unnie had on the outfit from the third date. "What do you want us to do, we're men we choose things easily," Adrian said. "We would've been here earlier, but we gave you a bit more time to get ready," Undertaker said. "*sigh* Well you both look handsome, that's all that matters." "And you look amazing, (Y/N), no other words can describe you," Adrian said. "Well said little brother." They both took my hand that's theirs and kissed it, my gut tells me they planned this out on the walk here.
"You two make my heart beat faster every day, now let's see if we can relive that deathday." On our walk to Margarita Pizza I just tilted a bit, and the next thing I knew I was walking hand-in-hand with Undertaker. "I didn't let you fall when we were up on that pier, and I won't let you fall now." "Thank you."
When we got there it was pretty packed, "We can wait or we can go anywhere else you want to eat, (Y/N)," Adrian said. "Hmmm . . . I got it."

On our walk back to my place I held onto Adrian's hand. I brought out my finest wine, Adrian brought out the bagel pizzas from the oven, and Undertaker finished the sundae. "A toast, to the tree of us," I said. "To the strangest love in the Reaper Realm," Undertaker said. "To a friendship and love no one can brake," Adrian sad.
Cling.
We dined on the console table, we danced around the living room, and not for one minute did I feel a butterfly in my stomach. "(Y/N), can I talk to you for a moment?" Undertaker asked. "Yeah sure." He took me to my room and closed the door. "Adrian what are you doing?" ". . . There's something I have to show you, but before I do, I just need to know." He didn't look at me. "(Y/N), could you love someone who looked like a monster?" He was starting to creep me out but I gave him an answer, "Yes, why what is it?" He started unbuttoning his shirt, "Adrian what are . . ." There was a scar across his chest were his heart is. When he took it off completely, he had scars on both his shoulders, his ribs, uterus, on both his arms, and across his spine. "W-what happened?"
"The Thorns of Death, it did start to spread around me, but as painful as it was I kept collecting pure souls. I wanted to show this to you years ago, but I didn't want you to worry more then when you first saw me in the E.R.. As it started to spread and get more painful, I realized I had to keep going, because I had people to come back to." looking at him now and thinking back; there were days when he was just too exhausted from work, that he left my place and didn't want me to come over, or he just didn't come by at all. Sometimes he clocked in early, and it was just me and Adrian walking to work and back. When the three of us where together he looked so normal . . . And he still does now. I walked up to him and cupped his face.
"You are not a monster."
Once again I gave him a kiss, it was romantic, I put my arms around his neck to deepen it, but something down south told me he wanted to go deeper.

"I take it she's ok with the scars?" I don't know how long Adrian was standing there, and honestly I don't care. "I'm ok with everything," I took my finger and traced the scar on his face, "I'm just glad you both are with me again."
"Oh really," the way they both said that, Undertaker had a grin, and Adrian probably had one too. I took a step back and bumped into Adrian, I was a little scared, at least if I faint right now I know one of them will catch me. Adrian started to stroke my hands up and down, it felt nice and warm. "If you're ok with everything and anything," he said. "Then with your permission, we would love to express our feelings for you, physically," Undertaker said. I never thought I'd see the day when either of them would ask permission to make love. "Both of you?"
"We love you so much we'll give you anything your heart desires," Adrian said. "But if you're not ready, wether it's one or both of us, then we'll wait as long as it takes," Undertaker said. The twins I love and who love me back, are ready to show me how much they love me, I didn't drink that much wine so I know this's real, and Undertaker is picking up his shirt . . . I snatched it away from him.
This surprised them, but I'm even more surprised I did it. "Adrian take off your shirt." I can't believe I said that, am I horny? Maybe there's still wine in my blood.

When I looked up they were giving me The Reaper Look. I'm in trouble, no, I'm trapped, I'm a rabbit who slipped into two silver foxes den.
"Alright." He tilted my head up, "but you have to let me take off your trousers."
While he got rid of half his clothing, Unnie was giving me kisses sweeter than his biscuits covered in chocolate. He held me close, "forgive me m'lady, but this has to go." "And so does this." Undertaker grabbed the hems of my shirt and slowly took it off. "Don't you look beautiful in undergarments with lace." He began to tease me, every time I tried to push him back, he came closer trying to deepen the kiss. I was so concentrated in this, that I didn't notice my trousers were down until I felt a cool breeze, and hands going up my thighs. "How beautiful," Adrian said. "Don't worry we won't hurt you." "Now just relax, and let us please you," Undertaker said. One brother had his hands behind my back, and the other had them behind my kneecap. They both picked me up bridal style and laid me down on my bed. I may be in undergarments but I already feel completely exposed.

"You look a little tense," Undertaker said. "(Y/N) we promise we won't—" "If you repeat that one more time, Adrian, you might get nothing," I said. "Heeheehee-"
"Now don't you start laughing," I said. I started twisting my hair, "So boys, what're you gonna do, because you did say you'd please me." They looked at each other, and slowly, a grin appeared on both their faces.
They came down and kissed my shoulders, slowly going to my neck, and claiming me as theirs. As hard as it was to breath, I couldn't stop moaning, and they were stroking my thighs. The rabbit was trapped. When all this was over, I was breathing like crazy. "*sigh* Well, *sigh* you boys didn't disappoint." Undertaker whispered in my ear, "And this's only the beginning."
"Funny you should say that brother . . . Because someone's a little wet," Adrian said.