24: Adrien

Previously:
"You are our treasure (Y/N)(L/N)." "And we'd give anything to be with you." I was surrounded by darkness, then I started to hear voices, I know people say 'don't go into the light,' but the twin reapers were on the other side . . . And I want to be wherever they are.". . . I heard your voices when I was out and saw visions of our times together, maybe those visions happened to remind me about what I wanted to tell you here 24 hours ago." "She finally has the answer little brother," Undertaker said. "She knows who she loves." "And after all these years, the answer was right there in front of me"

(Y/N)s POV:

"I love you, Adrian." I wasn't looking at either of them when I said it, which made them now really confused, they looked at each other then back at me.
"Which one?" They said.
I put my left hand on Adrian's cheek—I could feel his scar on my fingers—and my other on Adrian's left. "I love both of you."
"We know you love us both but—" Undertaker covered his mouth. "Let the woman talk, she has much to say." "I'll try not to say much and cut to the chase."
No pressure, just try and tell your best friends that you love them. "When I was out some of the things you two said got to me, like 'you are our treasure,' and 'we'd give anything to be with you' and I saw old memories of the three of us together and said 'I want to be wherever they are.' And when I saw this in the letter you sent me." I took the picture they gave me out of my pocket. "I finally knew the answer." I gave it back to them. "Ever since that day we've been inseparable, unless we needed some alone time, we've helped each other get through our dark times and been there in the good ones." They looked back at me. "What're you saying?" Adrian asked.
"What I'm saying . . . Is that I love both of you more than friends, and I'm willing to share that love if both of you are." They did not expect this for an answer.
"Can you excuse us for a second." Undertaker grabbed his brother and went behind the little hut that has the door that leads us back down.
I could hear some words like: you love, I love, good idea, you sure, I don't know. Then I heard she is beautiful in a tone of voice that sounded like it stated the obvious. I looked out into the sunset, what I asked them to do was something other reapers would call crazy, but one of those reapers is crazy . . . And I love him for it. I could sense their presence behind me, so I turned around.

"We now have an answer for you," Undertaker said. They both took my hands.
"Our love." The Twin Reapers said it in unison. I was surprised, I didn't think Adrian would actually agree to this . . . then again, which one's the real one.
"Well then, I guess we should seal the deal," I said. "You mean make it official," Adrian said. "Oh which ever floats your boat." Undertaker was just standing there chuckling, now I know another way to shut him up.
"Ever since that slip and help with those boxes, you've been a gentleman. You've shown me what it's like to be wealthy, and you always know when to make me laugh." I put my hand on his cheek, "And I love you for that." He took off his hat, put his bangs back, and I could finally read the look on his face that was there since our first date. Love.

Undertakers POV:

"And what we have," I pull her closer, "I wouldn't have it any other way, my lady."
I let all my love out on this kiss, and I could feel the love in hers. I wonder if what she says to my brother is going to be more romantic. When we separated I took her right hand, and put it together with my brothers. "You gave me half your love, now the other half is his."

(Y/N)s POV:

"I still have that rose you gave me, I water it every day, sometimes I wonder why it doesn't die, then yesterday I thought, maybe it's because I love you so much it chooses to stay blooming. That's cheesy I know—"
"No," he brought me closer to him, "actually that sounded better then something William Shakespeare could've written. And I should know, because ever since I met you in that library I've been reading more novels when I have the chance."

Adrian's POV:

She told my brother why she loves him, I could give her the chance to see the three reasons why she loves me, but I think it's time we change it up a bit—and I would rather hear those reasons alone with her. "(Y/N), after Claudia died I thought I'd never love again, but as time went on, and like you said 'the answer was there the whole time.' It was the same for me." She looked confused, "(Y/N) you told me at her funeral that 'their love might just help you love again.' And it did."

(Y/N)s POV:

He used my own words against me . . . He really is the smart one. "I love you, (Y/N)(L/N), your the reason I haven't retired because you keep me going in that boring association. Ever since you said you never wanted to see us again, some souls have tried to attack me and failed, because you're the reason I have to come back to this world." He kissed my forehead, "I love you (Y/N), you'll never be more safer in the arms of any other man but me, or my brother."
I jumped into his arms and kissed him, that jump caught him off guard I actually thought we'd fall, but both his hands were on my waist, and I could finally let my foot go up. When we separated I couldn't help but spin around. I've never felt so happy in this realm. "Are you alright? Or did you get a bit of madness when my brother kissed you," Adrian said. "Heehee she's fine, this calls for a celebration." Undertaker brought out the picture, "What do you say m'lady, heehee, go back to where it all started?" They were just like in the picture, Undertaker on the left and Adrian on the right. "Last one downstairs pays," I said.

Happy Memorial Day 😊 🇺🇸