3: The good times

Yup, the definition of a Grim Reaper 👏🏻👍🏻 this's just a chapter with some good times, the last one is a surprise. 😊

3rd person POV:

(Y/N) was still tired when she opened the door, what was on the other side made her jump a bit. "What're you guys doing here?" "We told you we'd come walk you to work," Undertaker said. "Yeah but I meant like another day, or a few days later." "Well it's another day from yesterday, so are we heading off or not? Because some of us have souls to collect," Adrian said. And so they walked to work, it was one woman in-between two twin reapers, they looked like a Queen walking with her two knights. After today they did this everyday, even if one of them walked off early, the other would come up from behind and walk with them the rest of the way.

💀🖤a few days later🖤💀

"Hey where's your brother?" (Y/N) asked. "Adrian had more souls to collect today," Undertaker said. "So I guess it's just you and me, we heading to your place or mine tonight?" "Yours, but don't worry, a certain little brother is bringing the takeout," he said.

Nights with them (it's in your POV):

It was pizza and chocolate covered strawberries. "Any longer and it would be cold, Adrian." "Don't blame me, it's Friday I'm not the only one getting takeout." "Ok less talking, more TV and pizza," Undertaker said. On afternoons or nights like this we call it TV and takeout night, we'd eat the food on the couch or on the floor with the plate on the console table. "Alright what's on TV tonight?" Adrian asked. "Let's see . . . (___)."
One brother said yes, the other said no. "Hey we're in my place so I say we watch it."

Movie night:

On nights like this—tonight at the older Adrian's place—we sit on the couch or on the floor, it really depends on the movie. But mostly me and Undertaker are sitting up, while his brother stretches his legs out on top of ours.

Picnics at the cemetery:

We have them here because it's nice and peaceful, under a tree where in front of you there are gravestones, and at the horizon there's a small city. "You sir are late." "Well the soul tried to fight back, but in the end it was going to be taken one way or another," Undertaker said. "Yeah yeah just sit down and eat the salad."

Claudia Phantomhive:

I was in my room reading (___) when I heard a knock at my door. Quickly I flipped a coin that was on my bedside drawers: tails. Let's see if it's true.
At the door was a man with a ponytail, got it right again. "Hey Adrian, come in." "Thanks." He looks nervous, one of the best Reapers of the GRDA, nervous, this simply won't do. "Adrian are you ok? You seem different." He dropped down on my couch. "I feel different." Ok now we're getting somewhere . . . feels different . . . That's it. I sat down next to him and took his hands. "What's her name?" "What're you talking about?" "You heard me, what's her name? Unless you're into males then—" "I assure you I am not into the same gender." "Then what, is, her, name?"
He didn't talk for like a minute, then a smile appeared on his face. "Claudia, her name is Claudia Phantomhive." "Oooh, she sounds like a noble lady." "She is."
His grip on my hands tightened, "Which is why I need your help, what do you wear at a gathering?" "I'm pretty sure it's the same thing you wear to work, just not with one stain of blood." I put my hand on his cheek, "Leave it to me lover boy." "Great, I need it by tomorrow."

🖤💀time skip💀🖤

"How do I look?" He had on a suit and tie, the same thing he wears to work, all he's missing is a coat. "This simply will not do," I said. "Wait what?" I took off his tie and put a bow tie on him. "What he had on was fine," Undertaker said. "It's a fancy party with rich living people, look like them but be yourself." "Why a bow tie?" He asked. "Because you look fancy, and I heard some guy say bow ties are cool." There was still something missing. "Hmmm." "What?" They asked.
I looked around his apartment . . . "That's it," I took a blue rose from the vase on his counter. "Give her this, and she will never forget you or this night every time she looks at it." "It actually matches her eyes," he said. "Great, now go and leap her off her feet," Undertaker said. I didn't realize it until maybe a minute after he left, that I was holding onto his brothers arm with my head on his shoulder. And I don't think he did either. We separated and I started rubbing my arms like if it was cold. "Why does my brother get to go to a fancy party? and I'll have you know I like to dance," Adrian said. "You know, Adrian, there's a wine shop and bakery at the other side of my apartment building."
"Ok I'm gonna stop you right there, you had me at bakery."

This is one of the best love stories I've ever seen, the question is will they say more about it in the manga for maybe a page or two, because—and spoiler warning even though I don't remember the chapter—he says "I'll leave it to your imagination

This is one of the best love stories I've ever seen, the question is will they say more about it in the manga for maybe a page or two, because—and spoiler warning even though I don't remember the chapter—he says "I'll leave it to your imagination." I don't want to imagine it, I want the truth.