27: A night to remember (part 3)

This fanfic is #666 in black butler 😆 I'm done. It's a threesom—if u don't like don't read—so why shouldn't there be three parts, and this's my first time writing one so cut me some slack or wish me luck. And sorry if it's not like others.
Previously:
"I want you both inside me, I don't care who's in the bottom or back just please, I want both the men I love inside me."

(Y/N)s POV:

"Very well," Adrian sat up, "brother I hope you don't mind, but I'm taking the bottom." "You met her first, I see no reason why you shouldn't." On minute I was laying down, the next I was on top of what made Adrian a man. His thumb caressed my lips, so to tease him—since neither of them will let me tease their manhood—I let the tip of my tung touch his thumb. "God you're beautiful."
He put that same hand on the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss. There was love, but we both wanted more, he bit my lips asking for entrance, but I refused. He put just the tip in, and that surprised me enough to open my mouth. It was in and I wanted to scream, but the pain went away pretty fast what with Undertaker scratching my back and sides. While one kissed me, another whispered sweet words in a husky voice in my ears, and when they were both in, images of the three of us that lead to this moment came into view.
"If you want us to stop, we'll stop," Adrian said. "And if you don't, then just say the word," Undertaker said. ". . . How can I do either of those things when you two aren't moving." I grabbed the strand of their hair they have braided and twirled it around my index fingers. "Less talk, more love." Adrian had a grin on his face—I'm assuming Undertaker has one as well—they whispered in my ears, "As you wish, my treasure."

🖤💀time skip💀🖤

When they both came out I fell back on Undertakers chest. "*sigh* That was—" "Shhh." He put one of his fingers over my mouth. "Now it's my turn," Undertaker said. His finger went down my neck, my breast, he got to my hips and moved his hands up and down. "Well why didn't you just say so." When I turned around my hands went down his scars. "I'm sorry you have to see me like this," Undertaker said. I moved his bangs and gave that last scar a kiss.
"I'm just glad you're ok," I said. Undertaker cupped my face, "I would fight those thorns and angels to get back to you."
"Would you two just kiss already." We didn't just kiss: he drove his fingers through my hair, I might have scars thanks to the way he touched my body, and of course, his corpse went into my coffin. Or is it vise-versa?

🖤💀little time skip💀🖤

Our bodies moved in-sync. "Say my name."
"Adrian."
"Correction, little brother, say our name."
Shivers went down my spine. "Adrian."
"Heehee, now who do you love?"
"The twin reapers." At those words they went in hard and I monad, or screamed, or both? I don't know, but I do know the three of us climaxed at the same time.
My body decided to collapse on top of Undertaker. "Heehee, this just proves I'm more attractive than you, Adrian." "The only reason I'm not choking you is—"
"*sigh* Both of you shut the hell up and go to sleep." I looked up at a smile on his face. "As you wish m'lady."

I was in bed with my two reapers; Undertaker held me sideways at the waist, and Adrian held my right hand saying he'd never let go. I don't know how I'm gonna sleep since I'm stuck in this position—they tangled one of their legs with one of mine—oh well, "Goodnight boys."
"Goodnight."
The silver foxes attacked the rabbit—biting her and scratching her—but then they looked at their mess and cleaned her up. They cuddled her and stroked her, and promised to love and protect her for the rest of their endless lives.

I guess I just can't write threesoms the way you're supposed to write them, *sigh* oh well, maybe I'll write 2 lemons to make up for it.