30: The three of us

You're basically the undertaker in the right trying to choose which of the other two looks more attractive. The last chapter, the last time you'll see me write featuring this lovely outfit (that I want, and I mean just the outfit):

 The last chapter, the last time you'll see me write featuring this lovely outfit (that I want, and I mean just the outfit):

💀🖤a takeout night at your place🖤💀

(Y/N)s POV:

With the three of us together, we had to think of a way to hide this until everyone found out. "But why do we have to hide it?" Undertaker asked. They both took my hands. "We love you," Adrian said. "Don't worry, I've already got it planned out. Adrian, since you walk with me to work and back, if anyone ask who I'm dating I'll say you." "And if they ask me I'll say you." "Correct." And now for the guy that had me thinking about this. "As for you my 'husband,' when I'm in the human world and the Earl or anyone sees us together, we're dating ok, nothing more nothing less." Undertaker took my hand and gave it a kiss, "yes m'lady."
"W-wait, husband," he looked at both of us, "what happened?" "Heehee, well I got on my knees and begged her to stay, hehe, and when I got halfway up I looked like I was on one kneehehe. Then Lord Phantomhive came in and looked more embarrassed then us." Right now all I could do was nod my head confirming that everything he was saying was true. "At least you were with him, so you were safe," Adrian said. Speaking of him, he was still on the floor laughing, "*sigh* Mind helping me wash the dishes?" "You wash I dry," Adrian said.

💀🖤the next day at work🖤💀

"Well, see you at lunch." "Or in a few minutes." Adrian clocked in before me, and I didn't see it coming. He kissed me on the cheek. I just stood there with my hand on my cheek, I was soo speechless Jenny had to take my hand and clock in for me. "Did he just . . ." I turned to her, "you tell me." I couldn't stop the smile from forming. By lunch time he had seen enough of me, and today was a day where I spend lunch time with his brother.

💀🖤at the Undertakers parlor🖤💀

"Oh dear, there's one biscuit left," Undertaker said. "You're right, what to do what to do." I held one end with my mouth, "your t'rn." "Heehee, as you wish."
We got closer and closer to each other, the second our lips touched I was on his lap and his hand was at the back of my head.
Ding.
"Oh come on!" "You know I do believe there's a saying called, 'get a room.'"
We separated, and while I tried to compose myself he got up and chuckled.
"I'll make this quick so you two can go back to what you were doing, Undertaker tell me what you know about the murderers victims." He stopped and put his hands on his waist. "Now now young Earl, you know I won't give information without the proper payment." I dusted off my trousers, "well it looks like you have work to do, and so do I." I only got the chance to grab the door handle. "So are you two engaged or not? Because my young masters mansion has a garden that would make a very beautiful wedding ceremony." Five eyes were on me.