1. First Date: Shownu (MONSTA X)

You scanned the barcode of every item that they had, not even soaring the customer a glance. You typed in the information you needed and told them the price. Looking at the customer, your eyes widened. There standing in all its glory was your ex boyfriend Wonho.

"Oh, y/n? You work here?" Wonho asked.

"Yeah" you said.

"Hold up. My boyfriend is getting more stuff" Wonho said, catching your attention instantly.

You looked and saw a flimsy guy walk up to the counter with more items. You began scanning everything and after you were done, you gave them the updated cost. He paid and you pushed everything towards them.

"Can we get a bag please?" Wonho asked.

"Sure" you said throwing everything in the bag.

You handed them the bag.

"How's your studying going?" Wonho asked.

"It's going" you responded.

"Oh Hyungwon, this is y/n. Y/n, this is my boyfriend Hyungwon" Wonho introduces you to the clingy guy.

"Oh hello" you both said.

"Have you found someone new?" Wonho asked "Or are you always putting your studies before your boyfriend?"

"I've found someone that loves me" you said abruptly "As a matter of fact, he should be here soon to pick me up"

"Yeah okay" Wonho said as if he didn't believe one word that came out your mouth.

"No really" you said as you saw a muscular guy walk in.

You watched as he walked to the aisles and grabbed some things off the shelf. He walked behind Wonho and Hyungwon, as he began to make a line.

"Baby!" you called out.

The guy immediately looked up confused.

"Baby, why are you buying food when we were gonna go out and eat?" you asked.

The stranger continued to looked at you confused until he noticed the pleading look in your eyes as you motioned your head towards Wonho, mouthing the word "please".

"Sorry babe. I forgot" he said.

"You're dating him?" Wonho asked as if he didn't believe you.

"Yeah" you said.

"What's his name?" Wonho asked.

"His name is..." you started but stopped because you didn't even know his name.

"His name is the love of my life" the stranger said catching all of you by surprise "Now will you please stop harassing my boyfriend about his love life and move along"

"I don't believe it one bit" Wonho said "You're too good for y/n"

"Will this make you believe it?" the stranger asked as he pushed Wonho and Hyungwon to the side, grabbed you by your collar, and pulled you towards him so your lips were met with his.

You both molded your lips together, he inserted his tongue into your mouth, as you raked your hand through his soft hair. You separated, only leaving your foreheads you touch each other. You smiled as you whispered "thank you" only for him to peck your lips again. He turned around and glared at Wonho.

"Hello, my name is Shownu. And I'm dating y/n. Earlier you said that I was too good for him, but you aren't even half the worth he is" Shownu said.

Wonho scoffed, and yanked Hyungwon out of the store. Shownu turned around and asked if you were okay. Nodding your head as your response, you kept thanking him.

"Don't mention it" Shownu responded.

You grabbed his stuff and scanned all of them. You did your thing where you comped everything so it was for free.

You saw your best friend Kihyun walk in. He came in back of the counter and hugged you.

"Hey y/n!" he shouted happily.

"Hi Kiki" you said.

"I'm off now. Did you want to go get food, as token of my appreciation?" you asked Shownu.

"I'll only go if you look at it as our first date" Shownu said making you blush.

"He's going on that date. I'll clock you out and restock everything that you didn't do. I'll even do inventory for you" Kihyun said as he pushed you towards Shownu.

"I didn't do..." you started.

"I'll do that too. Whatever you were gonna say" Kihyun said "Now go have fun. And come back pregnant! I wanna be an uncle!"

"Shall we?" Shownu asked as he extended his hand out.

You shyly took his hand and he led you out of the store where you had your first date.