6. Table For Two: JinJin (ASTRO)

"Hi, table for two" your crush JinJin had said as he approached the podium that you stood at.

"I'm sorry, you said for two?" you asked.

"Yup, waiting on my boyfriend" JinJin smiled as he adjusted the collar to his shirt.

"Oh" you said as you felt your heart tear into two.

You escorted him to the table outside on the patio and gave him two menus. He thanked you and began reading through the menu. You rushed to the back where your friend Eunwoo was working and hugged him.

"What's the matter?" Eunwoo asked.

"JinJin has a boyfriend" you stated making him stop working.

"Oh I'm sorry. How do you know?" Eunwoo asked as he turned around and embraced you.

"He's in the dining area. He got a table for two and he said that he's waiting for his boyfriend" you said.

"You want me to go stab him? Or pour the soup on him, it's fresh off the stove?" Eunwoo asked making you smile.

"No, it's okay. I knew I had to live through these types of events at point in time, just didn't think it was so soon" you said.

"Well go get his order and I'll put some laxatives in his order" Eunwoo said.

"Eunwoo!" you exclaimed.

"Okay fine" he said raising his hands in surrender.

You walked out and went to JinJin who set down the menu and smiled at you.

"Alrighty JinJin, what can I get started for you?" you asked.

"Ummmm, I think I'll go for Chicken Alfredo Pasta please. And for my boyfriend, is it okay if you recommend something for him?" he asked.

"Well I actually enjoy the chicken tenders with the fries" you said.

"Well my boyfriend can get that then. Thank you y/n" JinJin said giving you a wink.

"You're welcome" you smiled, couldn't even help but let the blush creep to your cheeks.

You rushed in the back and gave Eunwoo the order, and in no time, the food was ready. You went and placed the food in front of him.

"Here you go JinJin. The pasta for you and the tenders and fries for the boyfriend" you said bitterly placing it on the table.

The night went on and your shift was almost up. You went around and cleaned up the tables that you served and collected the tips that was left. You then noticed JinJin sitting there, with nobody across from him.

"He still hasn't showed up?" you asked making JinJin turn towards you.

He sighed and shook his head. You squeezed his shoulders reassuringly, apologizing to him.

"It's no biggie. Something probably came up" JinJin said.

You were about to walk away but your name was called. You turned towards JinJin where he asked if your shift was almost done.

"I'm actually done right now" you smiled.

"Good, you wanna help me finish the tenders then?" he asked.

"Sure JinJin" you said "Let me just finish up and I'll be out soon"

After finishing your job and clocking out, you went and sat in front of JinJin. You avoided eye contact with him as he watched you sit down. You began eating the chicken tenders and the fries, where you noticed that he wasn't eating. You dipped the chicken tender in the sauce and held it up.

"Here, try it" you said.

"That's all you y/n" he said smiling.

"Come on, try some JinJin" you pestered him to try the tenders.

He smiled as he finally gave in and took the tenders from your fingertips. His lips grazed against your fingertips. Your mind went blank and you couldn't remember how to think. But you heard JinJin call out your name, which brought you back to reality.

"Thanks for doing this y/n" he said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"No problem JinJin Hyung," you smiled "I just wish to meet this boyfriend so I can beat him up"

"I actually don't have a boyfriend y/n. The food and the seat was for you" JinJin said as he was the one avoiding eye contact.

"I'm sorry what?" you asked, trying to process what he was saying.

"I have always liked you y/n. The seat and the food was for you because I want you to be my boyfriend" he said.

"You want me to be your boyfriend?" you asked.

JinJin stood up and made his way to your seat where he kneeled on one knee as he took out a necklace box.

"Y/n, would you make me the happiest man and be my boyfriend?" JinJin asked.

"Oh my gosh! Yes!" you exclaimed as you tackled him on the floor.

You guys began to laugh as you both sat up. He grabbed your chin and brought his lips onto yours. He moved away and smiled.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too hyung," you said.

You guys both got up and he put the necklace on your neck. You noticed that it was a half heart and saw that he pull out a chain that was wrapped around his neck, he placed both halves together to make it whole. But his smiled faded away and he ran, clutching his stomach.

"Score! That's what happens when you mess with my friend's feelings!" Eunwoo shouted as he bursted through the swinging door that separated the dining room and the kitchen.

"Eunwoo! I'm his boyfriend now idiot!" you screamed.

Eunwoo eyes widened and his head tilted.

"The food and the seat was for you?" he asked.

"Yes dumbass!" you shouted.

He turned around and walked straight into the kitchen.