16. Watch Me: St. Van (VAV)

You dragged your suitcase down on the steps, the wheels hitting the wooden floors as they fell off of each step. You dragged your suitcase to the door where all your other belongings waited. You went up and double checked everything, making sure that all your belongings were going with you. All except one. The wedding ring that your husband uses for your wedding. You left it sitting on the nightstand on top of a letter that you had spilled your whole heart out to. You made your way down the steps when your husband St. Van, walked through the door. He looked at you and at your belongings as he scrunched his gave up in confusion.

"Yah yeobeo, what's going on? Why's all your stuff here?" St. Van asked.

"Oh, I'm leaving" you said, trying to cut the awkward conversation you guys were having.

"Going where?" he asked as he watched you pull your suitcase to the car.

"That's none of your concerns, to be very honest" you said with so much sass.

You bumped shoulders with him as you walked outside with some of your belongings. You threw them in the car and went back for the rest. You tried grabbing the last suitcase but was too slow because St. Van snatched it away first.

"At least tell me why you're leaving?" he asked.

"You should know why? It's your doings" you said "Now can I please have my suitcase back"

"What do you mean y/n?" he asked.

"You cheated on me Geumhyuk! I went to the company to surprise you all with lunch but when I got to the door, I saw you shoving your tongue down Baron's throat" you shouted.

You knew he was guilty by the way he couldn't even fight back and the way he couldn't even look at you in the eyes. You scoffed as you snatched your suitcase from behind him and began to walk away from him.

"If it's any consolation, he came onto me and..." he started but was cut off.

"And you couldn't resist his kiss so you had to shove your tongue down his throat as you guys ate each other's faces" you interrupted him "You didn't think of pushing him away from you?"

"I..." was all he could manage to say.

You turned around and walked away from him. He began to follow you as he saw you put the last suitcase in the car.

"Please y/n. You can't leave" St. Van said "Not when you're almost about to have our baby"

"Watch me" you said getting into the driver's seat and driving out of the property.

You looked in the mirror and saw St. Van running after the car, banging on the window for you to stop driving. So you did what you thought was right and stepped on the gas pedal, making you accelerate forward. You looked behind and saw St. Van fall to the ground as he watched you got farther and farther away from him.