11. Pinky Promise: Taecyeon (2PM)

"Please don't tell Taecyeon Daniel" you begged your member.

"Then tell me who did it y/n!" Daniel said in a stern manner.

"It's nothing really. I'm okay" you said.

Daniel quickly grabbed ahold of your forearm that was littered with purple and blue botches, causing you to yelp in pain.

"This isn't nothing y/n. You have bruises on both forearms and you were trying to hide it with make up" Daniel shouted.

Your other members walked in laughing til they noticed the atmosphere.

"What's going on here?" Jason asked.

"Y/n is covered in bruises and he won't tell me where their from" Daniel said.

"What? Where" Jayvin asked as he walked towards you guys.

Now you were in the middle of the circle where everybody was inspecting your bruises.

"Who gave you these y/n?" Jayvin asked.

"It's nothing. I swear" you said.

"Dude! How are you gonna say that it's nothing when both of your arms are covered in bruises?" Kevin interrogated.

"You better tell us or we will go to Taecyeon hyung," Daniel threatened.

"Fine. Please don't tell Taecyeon" you begged.

"Why?" Jayvin asked.

"Because I don't want him to worry. 2PM just came back and I want him to focus on his comeback" you said.

"Okay so why are there so many bruises on your forearm?" Daniel asked.

"Because I kept messing up the dance. He would punish me for missing a beat or for messing up" you said.

"It's the dance instructor?" Daniel asked.

You confirmed by nodding your head. You couldn't look them in the eyes because you were ashamed.

"Taecyeon has to know" Jason said.

Your head jerked up with a quickness as you begged them not to tell your boyfriend.

"No please you guys. Don't tell him" you said.

"We'll discuss it later. Let's go to bed, it's late and we have practice early in the morning" Daniel said, taking on his role as leader.

Your eyes shot open as someone was shaking you to get up. Daniel looked at you and whispered with his morning voice that it was time to get up. You guys got up and got ready for the day that was ahead. You guys entered the company building where you guys went straight into the dance room. The moment they saw the instructor, they immediately pushed you in back of them.

"Good morning everybody" he said as his eyes instantly fell onto you.

"Hmmm" was all the response he got.

"Okay let's get started. Y/n, you wanna stand in the front with me?" he asked.

"No he's gonna be in the back with me. I'm struggling with the dance and he's gonna help me" Daniel said as he grabbed your wrist and pulled you to the back.

Practice went by smoother than normal. But you were uncomfortable because every time you would look into the mirrors, you would see that the instructor had his eyes on you. He had announced that it was break, but he had called for you to stay back for more tips and pointers.

"Y/n can't. He's buying us lunch" Daniel blurted out as he dragged you out of the practice room before the instructor could even get a word out.

After the break, you guys had a couple more hours of dance practice. After it ended, the instructor, once again tried to get you to stay for a bit. However, Daniel turned him down by saying you couldn't because you had to rest due to the busy schedule that lies ahead. Days past and you were meeting with Taecyeon for today. You went to the company building and met up with Taecyeon at the cafe. You sat down as he smiled at you.