29. His Happiness: I.N (STRAY KIDS)

It's not exactly like the one from my first book, but it's similar to it.

"Come on! I want you to meet my members!" your boyfriend said enthusiastically as he pulled you to his dorm.

He barged through the dorm and screamed for everybody to come to the living room so he can introduce you to them. Within seconds, the stomping of their feet's on the tiled floors echoed the house and everybody was in the living room, eyeing you.

"Umm Jeongin? Who's this?" Chan was the first to speak up.

"Guys, this is my boyfriend y/n. He barely made his debut with his group under KQ Entertainment" Jeongin said making everybody look at you.

"Hey Jeonginnie? Can you go to the store for us please? Buy us all boba drinks" Felix asked.

"Oh sure. Babe you wanna go with me?" Jeongin asked.

"Sure let me go get..." you started but stopped when Chan had asked if you could stay behind.

"Oh ummm okay" you said "Sorry babe"

"It's okay" he said.

Han had volunteered to go with Jeongin to the store. The moment they left, they turned to you.

"So you're the one dating our Jeongin?" Chan asked.

"Umm yeah. That's me, I've been a huge fan of you guys. You guys have inspired me..." you started.

"What do you want?" Chan had cut you off.

"I'm sorry?" you asked taken aback.

"What do you want. Why are you dating Jeongin?" Felix asked.

"I-I don't want anything. I... Did I do something wrong?" you asked completely flabbergasted.

"I swear y/n, I don't know what he sees in you. But if he comes back crying, I'm coming for you" Changbin said.

"Oh ummm" you were able to mutter out.

"What did you do for him to fall for you?" Felix asked.

"I don't know" you managed to say, probably inaudible for the others to hear.

All you wanted to do was leave back to your dorm and cry.

"I mean, what does your members think?" Seungmin asked.

"We're back!" Jeongin shouted as he opened the door.

"Boba!" Chan said as he rushed to get up, only to stop by your side "You better not mention this to Jeongin"

In an instant, his glare turned into an eye smile as he rushed to your boyfriend. He handed each and every one of the guys a drink.

"I thought it would be a good idea for us to share one" he said as he sipped through the straw only then he offered you some by pointing the straw at you.

"That's fine Bubba" you said as you took the straw in between your lips and slurped the drink.

You felt their stares, I'm the burning sensation. You didn't want to but you looked towards them, only to see them glaring at you.