21. Rough Day: Mark (GOT7)

Just because it's his birthday Nd he's my bias for GOT7. And this is inspired by a TikTok I saw on my FYP.

Enjoy!!

You pulled up to your driveway, letting out a shaky breath that almost felt like it hurt to breathe. You sat in the driver's seat, reflecting on what happened earlier that day, tears brimming in your eyes. You looked out your window and stared into space as everything began to replay in your mind, confirming that those things actually happened. From the customers throwing their drink in your face, to someone telling you that you were incompetent of being a waiter, to another yelling at you for getting their order wrong. It wasn't until you were brought back to reality by your boyfriend that was tapping on the window of the passenger seat. You lowered the window down to see what he was gonna say.

"What are you doing out here by yourself?" Mark asked.

You unlocked the door and watched as he hopped the car.

"I just had a really bad day at work today so I just wanted to sit out here for a bit before I came inside" you mumbled.

"Oh you had a bad day at work?" Mark asked as began to massage the back of your neck, knowing for a fact that it gets you to relax immediately.

"Yeah. A lot of the customers yelled at me and one even threw their drink in my face. They were all just super mean to me. I didn't make a lot of tips because they were dissatisfied with my service. I didn't even go on my breaks because we were so busy" you finally let out your frustration.

"On my poor baby boy. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. If you want, I can go with you to work and whoever tries to be mean to you tomorrow, they'll feel the wrath of the LA Gangster" Mark said making you giggle.

"No it's okay. You're so crazy" you couldn't help but smile.

"Are you sure? I can even bring my..." Mark started.

"No it's okay" you were now laughing.

"Okay if you say so" Mark said smiling, you watched as his canine like teeth, bit down on his bottom lip.

You saw Mark extend his arms out to you as he told you to hug him. You dove right in without any hesitation and felt him wrap his long arms around your body as he began to run his hand up and down your back.

"You did amazing today. And you're gonna do better tomorrow. You're an outstanding waiter okay? And if someone throws a drink right at you, spill coffee on them" Mark said.

"Mark" you said as you were left in a fits of giggles.

"Okay don't do that then" Mark said as he smiled and pecked the aide of your head "But seriously baby. Don't let those meanie heads tell you otherwise. You're doing an outstanding job. Do you hear me?"

You nodded your head as you finally began to relax into his touch, his manly scent sending you into a trance where you were slowly relaxing.

"Okay so why don't you go hop in that bubble bath I got ready for you. I'll give you a glass of mimosas so you can sip while in the tub. And when you're done, we can eat and binge watch GOT7 videos. Sounds like a plan?" Mark asked.

"Yeah" you said now smiling, forgetting everything that has happened prior to you coming home.

"Alrighty, let's go baby boy" Mark said as he hoped out and opened your door for you.

"Thanks love" you said pecking his lips.

"Anything for you. You cater to the customers, I cater to the love of my life" Mark said sending you into a blushing mess.

You guys walked hand in hand to the door when you stopped.

"But do we have to watch GOT7 videos?" you asked making him stop in his tracks.

"Well who else would we watch?" Mark asked.

"I don't know. ATEEZ or even MONSTA X? SEVENTEEN?" you threw out some other famous K-POP groups.

"You don't want to watch the one and only LA Gangster?" Mark asked.

"We always watch you and GOT7 though? I kinda wanna watch a new group go be honest." you said giggling.

"That just hurt my pride. Don't whatever you want" Mark said walking into the house with you chasing after him.

"Mark" you called out linking your arms with his as he went and sulked on the couch.

"Okay fine. Let me go take that bubble bath first and then we can binge watch the awesome LA Gangster" you said catching his attention now.

"Alright. Bet!" Mark exclaimed.

Not really liking this. I miss my old series but this will do. I hope you enjoy these new oneshots. And last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK TUAN!!