12. Awkward Encounter: Suga (BTS)

You sat there as your boyfriend held your hand, leading you to the front door of his parents house. Your hand began to sweat just thinking about all the negative outcomes that could happen.

"Babe. Relax, they'll love you I swear" Suga said as he pecked the hand that rested in his.

You nodded your head and waited for the door to open.  You saw the door open and saw an older woman open the door with a smile on her face.

"Min Yoongi! I've missed you my baby" she said.

"Hiya Mom" he said as he went in for a hug.

She instantly turned to you and smiled, a gasp escaping her lips.

"You must be y/n!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"Yes ma'am. That's me" you said.

"Oh come here dear. Call me mother" she said.

"Yah yeobeo! Yoongi is here" she called out to you.

An older man walked into view. Your breath got caught in your throat as he looked at you up and down. You stood there nervous as he stood there eyeing you like a piece of meat. However, you instantly became relieved when he smiled and came to hug you.

"Finally, my Yoongi has found someone. You know when he was younger, he had nobody to play with because everybody else thought he was weird" he said as he came and hugged you both.

"Yah, appa. Geumanhae!" Suga said embarrassed.

"You want to see baby photos of Yoongi?" he asked.

"Mom! Stop him!" Yoongi whined.

"I would love to see them" you said ecstatic.

"Yah! If you really love me, you wouldn't go with him" Yoongi said.

"I'm your father in law. So you have to listen to me" Mr. Min said as he dragged you away from Yoongi.

"Sorry dear. I'm gonna go finish dinner. Your older brother should be here shortly" she said.

You satbthere with Mr. Min as he showed you different pictures of Yoongi when he was younger.

"You know one time Yoongi called us because I guess you guys had a bad argument. He called saying that you had left" Mr. Min said.

"Haha about that. We argued because he came home late, drunk. I told him that he should be more careful because the way he drinks, he can get hurt. He started yelling, that I'm nagging too much and he's grown. So I left and told him to take care of himself. And then he compared me to my ex, saying that I'm leaving him just like my ex left me" you said.

"Oh I'm sorry son. But I promise you that Yoongi loves you. You know what he told me that night. He said..." Mr. Min started.

"That's none of his concern" Yoongi yanked you off the couch.

"I would love to hear what you had to say" you said.

"Well, y/n. Yoongi called right after you left, and cried to us saying that he felt that his whole world just left him. He said that he can see a future with you and he never ever wants to lose you. He said that he will take care of you and will never pull a number that your ex had done and walked out on you" Mr. Nim said.

"Why would you tell him that?" Yoongi asked.

"Why not?" Mr. Min asked "He has every right to know"

"Awww. Well I will never leave his side. He is stuck with me for life" you said.

"You know what we used to call him?" Mr. Min asked.

"Mom come get your husband! He's acting weird!" Yoongi shouted as he pulled up the stairs, embarrassed at what his father just told you.

"I have baby pictures of Yoongi in the bathtub with his butt" Mr. Min shouted from down stairs.

"Stop being weird" Yoongi shouted.

"I like your dad" you giggled.

"I don't! Not when I bring people over" Yoongi said.

"Oh you've brought people over?" you asked.

"Friends yeah. You're my first boyfriend I've brought over" he said making you blush.

You guys laid in his bed, cuddled up, as you guys began to relax. You were about to doze off but the voice of his mother, caught your attention. You heard her calling you both that dinner was ready. You guys walked down and sat down at the table.

"Oh perfect timing. Your brother just pulled up" Mrs. Min said as she set the plate of dish on the table.

You heard the door open and a voice call out, making his presence known. He walked into view and you gasped. He looked at you and his eyes widened.

"What are you doing here?" you asked.

"I live here. What are you doing here?" the guy asked.

"I'm here with my boyfriend" you said.

"You guys know each other?" Suga finally asked.

"He's the asshole that left me. Isn't that right Geumjae?" you asked, tears threatening to fall out your eyes.

"You're the one that hurt my baby?" Suga asked.