27. Doctor: Mark (Got7)

So I have some memories of some stories from my first book. So I'm just gonna try and rewrite them here. If you were here for my very first book of Male Idols and Male Readers, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Enjoy!

"Dr. San, please do your rounds now. You've been standing there flirting with Dr. Wooyoung for two hours. He's still gonna be there when you come back from your rounds" you said putting your staff on blast, causing his face to go red as he began to complain.

"Dr. Irene, please tell me you didn't leave Dr. Yeri with the new born babies" you said as you noticed her walking towards your way.

"Why not y/n?" she asked.

"Because she's a baby herself. Please go accompany her now" you said as she huffed out and trudged back to the section where the new born babies were.

"Dr. Tuan! Can I get your autograph right here and right here" Dr. Minhyuk said as he skipped towards you with a clipboard in hand.

You read through the documents and noticed it was the papers to say that Jooheon had the green light to be discharged.

"You gave him his prescription and the date when he should come back for a check up? Did you also give him the pamphlet with the locations of the neurologist? And did you even put in his antibiotics for him to pick up?" you asked away making him nod at you.

"Of course silly goose. Do you think I'll mess up like that?" Dr. Minhyuk asked.

"Is that a serious question?" you asked in disbelief "Do you not remember that you were that..."

"Okay okay!" he cut you off "Can you just sign the documents"

You scribbled your signature where it was needed and handed him the clip board and watched as he skipped away. You noticed one of your colleagues running your direction.

"Is there a reason you're running through the halls like a mad man Dr. Taehyung?" you asked raising your eye brow.

"The patient in room 685 woke up from his a coma" he said.

"Dr. Chan, please go with Dr. Taehyung and check that patient's vitals and everything. Call me over if there are any uncommon things happening" you demanded.

"Gotcha" Dr. Chan said as he was walking with Dr. Taehyung.

"Can I go with them?" Dr. Felix asked.

"No, you're banned from going anywhere near patients who are in a coma" you said making Dr. Felix whine as you walked away.

"That was one time y/n!" he whined as he followed you.

"That one time shouldn't have happened in the first place Lix. You damn near gave the poor guy a heart attack because he woke up to a porno" you said as you began to walk around the halls to make sure no patients needed any assistance.

"In any consolation, me and Chan didn't even know that he was going to wake up from his a coma" Felix retorted.

"Yeah and he didn't expect a porno the moment he opened his eyes after being in a coma for almost half a year" you said with a load of sarcasm.